By cazorp - 05/01/2012 11:43 - United States

Today, my mom told me she's a drug addict, sold my bed to buy meth, and then lectured me about how I should be okay with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 402
You deserved it 2 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First try getting her help and if she doesnt want or doesnt help if you are 18 or above move but you cant let her take you down with her.

Comments

Is there any chance you could convince her to atleast try a rehab program? Doesn't sound like it, but if there is, addiction is a sickness, where the best odds of recovering come from family support. Definitely not easy, and no, you shouldn't get dragged down with her, but she is your mother. If she can be helped, you should try. Just my simple opinion. In either case, I'm sorry to hear that things are that rough. Fyl.

every1luvsboners 11

I don't take many things in my ass, but when we're talking meth it's a must.

RedMosquito 4

We now realize that uncontrollable laughter can lead to sudden and ferocious chihuahua attacks which sucks because we all make a run for the border when stoned.

18, me thinks yer commenting on the wrong fml, amigo. :D This is the Meth Mom, not the Killer Chihuahua. But seeing as you're still talking about drug use, kinda fits either way I suppose.

Oh dammit, I go to correct a guy that was commenting on the wrong FML page only to find I firstly picked the wrong thread and secondly, he had his comment removed so I look like some moron talking to itself about nothing related. FML, lol! Idiot..... :p

HubbaBubba259_fml 0

Good try, but just not that funny... leave the puns to the Doc.

GoW_Chick 14
Poser1337 5

31 - Please, DocBastard doesn't joke.

Well then clearly you have never seen most of Doc's comments other than his "pissed off" comments. Joke about his age, then see what happens. Doc's old...

In my book Meth is just as bad as crack. Those r the two drugs. I hate the most and couldn't forgive someone. For using

Clog her toilet with all themeth then take sh**on it.

That's just sad. Sorry OP. You need to leave immediately. Go live with a relative and get your mom help immediately.

Ask if her dealer's name is Heisenberg.

perdix 29

Is that from "Breaking Bad?" I'm uncertain who plays the principal on that show. Can I get some help?

It is from Breaking Bad, his real name is Walter White, he cooks the meth and goes by Heisenberg.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Heh, I was looking for a reference. When I watch that show I like to think of it as an alternate "meanwhile" storyline of Malcolm in the Middle, where Hal leads a secret double life. Makes it so much better.

And I thought my mom's smoking problem was bad...

perdix 29

If you have enough meth, a bed becomes obsolete. As does a toothbrush.