By cazorp - 05/01/2012 11:43 - United States

Today, my mom told me she's a drug addict, sold my bed to buy meth, and then lectured me about how I should be okay with it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 402
You deserved it 2 463

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First try getting her help and if she doesnt want or doesnt help if you are 18 or above move but you cant let her take you down with her.

Comments

Illyssa_fml 4

For everyone thats says OP should have known that their mom was an addict, you cant always tell by looking at someone.

Ciraxas 7

You can if they have been using for more than a few months.

With meth it's a lot easier to tell they are using than with other drugs, tho

No offence mate, but you should get a divorce (children separating from their shit parents). You need it before it mentally affects you...

GoldHearts 0

you should have called a rehab clinic for her

Explicitng 0

Hide your kids. Hide your wife. And hide your sudafed.

ivanhoe4u 3

I'm sorry to hear that. I divorced my wife after 12 years and 3 rehabs. But she still won't change. The last straw was when she cashed in our children's college funds to buy drugs. I know she is your mom but walk away. She won't change unless she hits rock bottom.

marisadc79 0

If you're over 18 get out fast. Try to talk her into getting help. If you're underage you're not in a safe environment and should talk to a school counselor or someone you can trust. You don't want to be in harms way. I've seen that drug destroy many lives.

Sorry to be cold, but she's going to lose a lot more (like the house, if she's a homeowner) if she doesn't get help. Now.