By alexbobalex - 11/01/2010 07:23 - Aland Islands

Today, my mom found a pack of cigarettes in my pocket. She hates smoking, so she tore every single cigarette to pieces, then emptied a bag of kitty litter on them. On my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 916
You deserved it 57 619

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, hoover your damn bed and stop smoking.

Marijuana causes just as many respiratory problems. The whole, "Pot is better for you than cigarrettes," is an old wives tale. The only reason the stats are lower is because some people ingest it without smoking it. Fact is, it's still a mind altering substance that can cause problems. It does have some good medical applications, but that's of course for the people who aren't just abusing it. Smoking anything is bad for you. Period. That's why medical marijuana dispensaries offer a lot of edible alternatives.

Comments

Why the hell are there so many people on here saying you deserve it for smoking? not only is it not anyone's place to tell OP what they should or shouldnt do. but its also idiotic by saying because it will kill you when most things in life have a chance to kill you. it isnt the length of your life that matters but the quality of the time spent alive if OP enjoys smoking the who are we to tell them to quit?

Raivyn_Grimm 9

Your comment actually just restored a little bit of my hope for humanity. Thank you, for not being the supremely prejudiced asshole that all these other people insist on being. On a sidenote, I've decided to stare hitting cntrl-f and typing "ydi for smoking" into every smoking related fml. This one's count = 13.

Cigs are gross and harmful to the smoker and to others. Also, if you're living in your mother's house, you're subject to her rules. The OP totally deserves that.

You deserved it for smoking! And suck it up and change your sheets dumbass.

Well you're killing yourself soooooo you deserved it

supersquirel500 10

I want to say you deserved it for smoking. But open cat litter on your bed went a bit to far.

K... I can't even vote on this because you deserved it for smoking, but I don't think you deserved the kitty litter... That's a bit crazy...

backfire10z 14

Well she's right. Don't smoke... YOU WILL DIE OF CANCER

its funny how you guys tell others to be nice yet when it comes to smoking yall are some of the most hateful most intolerant people ive ever seen.