By alexbobalex - 11/01/2010 07:23 - Aland Islands

Today, my mom found a pack of cigarettes in my pocket. She hates smoking, so she tore every single cigarette to pieces, then emptied a bag of kitty litter on them. On my bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 916
You deserved it 57 617

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So, hoover your damn bed and stop smoking.

Marijuana causes just as many respiratory problems. The whole, "Pot is better for you than cigarrettes," is an old wives tale. The only reason the stats are lower is because some people ingest it without smoking it. Fact is, it's still a mind altering substance that can cause problems. It does have some good medical applications, but that's of course for the people who aren't just abusing it. Smoking anything is bad for you. Period. That's why medical marijuana dispensaries offer a lot of edible alternatives.

Comments

YDI for smoking. It's also typical of Americans to justify smoking pot. At least tobacco doesn't cause psycosis.

yeeeess. cancer is such a better alternative

why wouldn't you hide them??? and jesus people, this fml is about cigs, not pot. although I enjoy both thoroughly =)

If smoking cigarettes didn't produce the second hand smoke that can affect others, it wouldn't be a big deal. But it does. And it also smells pretty nasty. It also wouldn't be so horrible if it was just tobacco people smoked, but companies put all kinds of shit in them, like the tar and what-not. I like drinking often, it's fun and makes for a good time. So I can't just say DON'T SMOKE But when I drink it doesn't permeate the air around and get alcohol into anyone else's blood stream (how cool would that be tho!) All in all, the way they are made now, no wonder so many people hate others who smoke cigarettes. It just seems rude and getting wiffs of smoke outside pisses me off too.

Magniras 0

why in the name of god, if you are old enough to smoke cigarettes, are you still living with your mother?

So the second you turn 18 you should just up and move out? That just sounds like what happens with rednecks with abusive parents =/ Maybe they were still in High School? College? Living at home while you are attending college is really helpful.

bryttanicutter 2

light up one right on her bed

jhumphr 0

smoking smoking smoking... ydi

maddie1 0

wat a waste of kitty litter

TeeHooligan 0

Ydi! Are you legal to do it! And if you are why are you still livibg with her?

trumpetGIRL12345 0
sareed 0

You shouldn't of been smoking. Everytime you smoke you take 12 minutes away from your life span.