By Anonymous - 28/10/2012 10:43 - United States

Today, my mom decided to wake me up by pouring ice cold water on my face. Again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 112
You deserved it 4 457

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Stupid mom! Boiling water would work much better.

Wake up and smell the morning ice-cold water!

Comments

olpally 32

Shut up, meg... Lol. Better than having the mumps!

Wow, that's cold! Your mother sounds like a cold-hearted bitch.

BriannaRWatson 13
flockz 19

doc has always had burr-y good puns.

SenselessPattern 12

Crickets have their work cut out for them here.

Doc, what's the pic of now, besides a human skull?

KiddNYC1O 20

A human skull with a clearly visible fractured jaw and bad breath...............

It's some guys busted up jaw, read Doc's blog. It's very good.

Haha my dad does this to me too.... A lot. I feel your pain OP

omnomnicon 9

Maybe you should invest in an alarm clock instead :)

Wake up and breathe in the day... Oh wait hold your breath, you'll choke:)

You do realize that everyone will be voting thumbs down on you, just for your profile pic.

olpally 32

Yes 42, we've covered this several times on previous fml's, leave the bieber fan alone. Lol. Good day to you. :)

I wish the Biebs had taken a deep morning breath

fernclogger 5

As it is, I used to hate getting woken up by my parents ripping the blankets away... Feel for you OP

I think a sleeping hand in warm water is acceptable payback.

For what? Combating pins and needles?

No, his poor grammar and word structure made the sentence mean that the hand was asleep, not the entire person. I enjoy nitpicking and being a bitch, it's kind of my thing.

If you truly had trouble understanding my post you should step away from FML. I suspect you post things just so you can see your name on here. After all, you've had 7 rejected FMLs.

HeyArnold91 8

You must get tired of having to wait got your sheets to dry all the time

shannara098 1

That's sucks I would do the same thing back

Next time she washes the dishes, tie a rubber band to the spray nozzle.