By Anonymous - 16/09/2014 16:18 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my dad picked me up from school, something he'll be doing while my broken leg heals. He thought it'd be hilarious to arrive early and ask the staff where his "crippled" son was, loudly saying I'd broken my leg in a "masturbation-related accident". FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 362
You deserved it 4 047

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sometimes I'm glad my dad left. But then I realize my mom finds this stuff equally hilarious.

Comments

Yeh, that was hands down... er.. hands on the most embarrassing thing a dad could say about you

Dreamsorrow93 24

Is what he wish would of been said before he got to the point of breaking!

Sometimes I'm glad my dad left. But then I realize my mom finds this stuff equally hilarious.

23lf 16

He's going to buy you some new jays or something for that, right?

Probably not, maybe because not everybody is a stoner...

ShadowlessSpear 21

I'd buy him some lotion, but shoes work too.

Xquisite1 28

That's some serious masturbation. Their imaginations must be running wild.

I don't know it's pretty hard to think of something like that.

Is your dick so big you mistook your leg for it? Cause how the **** else do you hurt your leg masturbating?

ShadowlessSpear 21

There are positions you couldn't imagine.

nataliewby 25

He seems like a pretty cocky man

Dude your father sounds a bit of a prick but they all do it, just got to live with it. Just remember, you're not the only one!!

I don't know why you're complaining. Your dad sounds hilarious, and was just making a joke. Plus, most kids ********** nowadays anyways.

Yeah but here the joke is also about calling OP a cripple. Not cool!

#9 He was deliberately humiliating his kid, and at school where giving people a reason to ridicule your kid and give them shit really isn't wise. OP's dad sounds like a complete jackass.

#23, when they thought they would go to hell for it.

Maybe ask your mom to pick you up instead. It may be funny to him, but that's pure embarrassment to you.

What if OP's mother shares the same messed up sense of humor.

AtypicalJew333 12

Well OP can either walk, or tell his friends why his dad said he heard him moan something about a unicorn in his anus.

cryssycakesx3 22