By LP - 15/06/2009 02:35 - United States

Today, my mom accused me of having an eating disorder, and I didn't correct her. Truth is, I lost weight after I went off the pill a year ago. I'm too embarrassed to tell my mom that I haven't had anyone in a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 941
You deserved it 7 580

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wouldn't your mom see it as a good thing that you hadn't had sex in a year?

FlaminYawn 0

So your mom encourages *******? Hopefully you're using this time for self-discovery...

Comments

#31 Only if shes a squirter. Haha no but seriously thats just like natural lube... not sperm.

glykoula09 0

no sex in a year? its ok...it just looks like you went off the Birth Control Pill and switched to the Anti-Poon Pill.

#14 get over yourself. Most people don't use that method because it is risky and in no way foolproof. Also, have you heard of STD's? So do me a favour and **** off.

You're afraid your mom is going to think lowly of you because you haven't had sex in a year? Wow....

Isn´t periodical abstinence terribly onreliable?

This is not really an FML. This is something you'd see on Postsecret. I'm sorry you feel like that! :( Sex isn't everything, and it's not something you need to feel worthy!

#14 That is a terrible "How To" of the fertility awareness method.

qazwerty 5

14, she doesn't need that lame method because she's not having sex. Moreover, that method is ineffective because the days you're fertile and the days you're not fluctuate depending on things like stress, medication, and illness.

Oh and #14? Seriously?! I hope you get pregnant... T.T Because that method doesn't work. So stop thinking you know everything.

#42 NOOO! Do you seriously want #14 to reproduce?! That's just a terrible idea. On the other hand, that kid's life would be a real FML.