By Mimi - 16/04/2013 01:35 - United States - Vallejo

Today, my husband told me that he thinks I am getting a little heavy and may need to lay off the junk food. The ultrasound is hanging on our fridge. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 770
You deserved it 5 750

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suggest you tape the ultrasound to his forehead.

bott_fml 4

Sounds like you're going to have to point it out to him. Your husband doesn't seem too bright.

Comments

oj101 33

Let's just pray the baby doesn't get his father's brains or your genetic predisposition of easily becoming overnight.

01Ben21 10

This is when Bill Engvall would say, "Here's your sign."

Just hope the child doesnt get your husband's 'intelligence' genes.

I'm a junk food aficionado myself, but even I haven't had an ultrasound to commemorate my food babies

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Was this an attempt at observational humor? Or are you just married to a dick?

Just because you're pregnant doesn't mean you should start munching junk food.

She never ate junkfood in the first place, Einstein

Why not? Junk food is yummy and pregnant women get cravings. If anything, it's the perfect time to start munching junk food.

buckley91 9

She's pregnant... Junk food or not she's going to gain some weight.

25- You don't know that she didn't eat junk food, moron. It clearly says in the FML that her husband has been seeing her eat junk food, even if she is pregnant. Being pregnant does not excuse eating loads of junk food, it's unhealthy for the mother, and the baby. And you'll just gain more weight if you eat junk food while you're pregnant.

It actually doesn't say he saw her eating junk food.