By notinterested - 13/09/2011 10:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband dropped his pants and said, "Why don't you go down and say hello." This is his idea of foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 361
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Sorry, my mom told me not to put small objects in my mouth. I could choke."

Comments

Jokes on him when you start up a conversation down there. Then you realize how much of a better listener it is.

harttyrelly 4
leadman1989 15

Jeffrey jr might be a little "hard" of hearing.

pichan_fml 11

So how should foreplay be? I bet you insist on having it your way every time, but never has it his. Be a good wife and go down his road once in a while. YDI

ReynshineCutting 10

Exactly this 64! Most guys just don't get it that we can't flip a switch in our heads like they can.

Oh, that is utter bullshit. The need for foreplay varies between different individuals and situations. Do you seriously believe a shy, nerdy guy is more direct than a confident woman? That "switch" is (at least in my case) a buildup from checking you out, or for that matter daydreaming.

22cute 17

No, they're right, a woman needs warm up & mood way more than a shy guy. The shy nerdy guy is MORE likely to want to cut straight to the chase because he'd be shaking in anticipation through the kissing. The difference is only that a very confident woman has learned to warm herself up when she wants to.

That is a f*cking truck load of BS. If you're not in the mood, just blow the guy once in a while. He will NEVER complain that you're not "in the mood" and when you are, he will do exactly as you please. It is a win-win. "Women don't have a switch...." No, you don't, but noone asked you to turn a switch this time. You may turn the switch when you want the lights off, but not this time, baby. All you're supposed to do is f*cking blow your guy. Nothing else.

Next time get back to him by saying the same thing.

ZielZone 4

Well YOU MARRIED HIM. It was YOUR CHOICE... Suck it up!!!

ShroomsOnAcid 16

She married him, yes, but she can't control his every action. Even the most perfect person for you is bound to do some things that you don't like or agree with. So no, not YDI.

spencerxo 0

If she didn't like everything about why in the world would you get married? Marriage is supposed to be FOREVER. So if you can't handle his foreplay why did you marry him? Y -definitely- DI

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Have you ever BEEN in a relationship? That's some serious stupidity you got there.

Wave at it, say hello, then leave and start doing other stuff.

jobsman99 0

Did he buy you knee pads for your birthday, too?

You should say goodbye like the aliens in scary movie 3, a good kick in the nuts.