By notinterested - 13/09/2011 10:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband dropped his pants and said, "Why don't you go down and say hello." This is his idea of foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 362
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Sorry, my mom told me not to put small objects in my mouth. I could choke."

Comments

Some women are such prudes. What is so wrong with guys asking for a *******? Is it just as wrong for me to ask my partner to go down on me? He probably thought he was being funny; I would think it was funny... IDK, maybe I'm weird because I actually enjoy pleasing my partner.

To me, it really isn't that big of a deal, and if I'm not in the mood I simply pat his dick and tell him to put it away or move his dick from my face. Not everything has to be all sweet and nice.

paigearoo 0

sounds a whole lot like my boyfriend

sara122010 4

hahahahahaha that sounds like my boyfriend...men are weird...

My husband does the same thing all the time during foreplay...eww.

decidedlyvague 11

If you don't want it, then they are obviously doing it wrong, and also, I didn't say that you had that kind of attitude or if that sort of disposition suited you, I just stated that if you approached a partner in the bedroom with that kind of attitude, it would be hard to get a positive reciprocal effect.

decidedlyvague 11

and also.... I meant it as more of a joke. It's true, some people find it uncomfortable, and if that's how he approached it all the time, it might not be the most appealing option. Although I do agree with #186, 1 person can't take complete control of the situation in bed. It can be good on some occasions, but for the most part it's more of a collaborative effort to make love to each other, not just for self pleasure.

talorylynn 4

It's a man. They do silly things. My bf does this kind of stuff all the time and it keeps our relationship fun and interesting. Give it back to him. He's asking you to be playful.

candyg92 0

Its sad, my bf does the same thing :P lol