By notinterested - 13/09/2011 10:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband dropped his pants and said, "Why don't you go down and say hello." This is his idea of foreplay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 362
You deserved it 5 439

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Sorry, my mom told me not to put small objects in my mouth. I could choke."

Comments

So, what if it IS the way he likes it? Why does it always have to be your way?

ShroomsOnAcid 16

Perhaps it's not easy for OP, and she needs it?

Where does it say it's EVER her way? That's what I thought the FML was about

liggity 1

I'm sorry dear I'll try to be more romantic

loski87 4
perdix 29

What's the problem? That move has been working for me for decades, only I rarely have to give verbal instructions. Most women know what to do with a newly-exposed ****. FYL for needing etiquette lessons.

good41thing198 7

You are certainly a douchebag supreme, and most likely a liar. I have experienced a plethora of ********, 99 percent initiated by my GF, wife, or random hookup, without any prompting from me. Only losers have to ask for one.

mellylicious 8

I'm sorry op, but I find this hilarious haha

ReynshineCutting 10

I would so just bend down, say "hi", then walk away. Or tell him he has 2 hands that will work just as well if he's going to act like a child about it. Hopefully he was just kidding but probably not. Just cut him off for 2 weeks and see how he acts then.

OneNightStan 2

I can't understand this denying your SO sex... don't you have a sex drive yourself? And the moment you make it something to bargain with, you've essentially made sex a chore for yourself, and furthermore told your SO that you will only have sex with them for payment (of sorts). Needless to say, this is one of few things that would make me dump someone without thinking twice. Although I agree saying hi to it and walking off would be hilarious :)

ReynshineCutting 10

I actually don't have much of a sex drive and can go forever without it so it works for me. I try to give my SO sex twice a week but it doesn't always happen and while I do feel bad for him, I'm not going to force myself to do it (and he won't let me anyway).

spencerxo 0

That's just sad. No sexdrive? Life must suck for you!!

ReynshineCutting 10

It really doesn't. It gives me more time to do other stuff :P At least when my fiancé and I do have sex it's awesome.

You should have looked down and said, "But there's no one there to speak to..."

CiaranPM 0

He sounds pretty awesome. Why are you complaining?