By countryblumpkin - 01/08/2013 18:06 - United States - Grand Rapids

Spicy
Today, my husband begged me to go down on him while he sat on the toilet, taking a crap. He tried to convince me that we'd both somehow experience mind-blowing orgasms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 063
You deserved it 7 160

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So so so disgusting... And unhygienic.

Black_Rose97 9

well isnt that a load of crap... anyone?

Comments

So so so disgusting... And unhygienic.

ILoveMyArm 15

Well she did tell him she likes it dirty...

Ask him if you can shit on his face.... Oh don't forget to tell him that it may or may not make him ******.

Dafuq? My finace has said some weird shit but thats just wow.

No!! That's a different level of dirty! I'm all for going down on my man whenever and wherever he wants, but that right there is truly gag worthy and I'm not talking about the good kind. Maybe you should recommend him putting his tongue in your coochie next time your aunt flow visits!

CallMeMcFeelii 13

That's actually not as bad as some people make it out to be, 66. Even being a guy I would never even try to convince my girl my girl to blow me on the toilet. Hell, I try to be as considerate as I can whenever a girl gives me head. I don't ask for it when I know I probably sweated a lot down there, like after lifting or mowing the lawn. And I expect some consideration from her as well. No guy wants to go down on a girl after she just ran a mile, unless of course, you're into that type of thing.

sematariux 7

66 you are a trooper! Anywhere and everywhere... Teach mine to be that open please

There are more girls like #66 out there, you just haven't found us

#49 woohoo I'm not the only one who knows what that's called!!

Goblin182 26

I would have the think he is the kind of guy that already has his red wings.

girl you are the perfect girl for men everywhere

PterodactylMan 23

OP Should have told him "You're shit out of luck"

SwaggCapone 11

I fail to see how this could possibly be a turn on for the guy......

eww it's nasty. but im sure it works because both taking a grap and having sex increase the release of dopamine, which is responsible for the "happy" feeling.

kurk626 11

Yah, but op isnt pushing out turds ...as far as we know.

Black_Rose97 9

well isnt that a load of crap... anyone?

UnluckyGenius 21

"Haha!" There's my good deed for the day, no need for thanks.

ILoveMyArm 15

Excuse me as I mentally prepare myself for "that's a shitty situation" comments.

tralala453 22

where you prepared? Or did that just blow your mind?

@37 on the crapper would be my best guess

HighlandShadows 48

I believe the term for it is a blumpkin.... FYL, OP.

Dr. Ruth, I don't understand the logistics of a blumpkin. Seems like it would have to be a really quick BJ, or a really long crap. Or do you hold your crap until you're about to cum? Or hold your cum until you're about to crap? Thanks, Confused

#35 The term came from a YouTuber named Uberhaxornova.

My apologies. It's just the first place I have heard of that, and it sounded so...different, that I never questioned if it was a real thing or not.

What the actual ****? Are you married to poop-in-the-shower-guy?

I would like to know where you bought your shower that came with a toilet.

Sinistra_Blue 12

#11, maybe it came with the house? Really sweet deal, "Buy this house and we'll through in a full bathroom for free!!"

The thought of that is incredibly disgusting!

TheDrifter 23

More than kinda disturbing. But, they say for every great man there is a great woman and for every horrible man there is one sick bitch. Op's husband just didn't find the ideal partner for his perversion.

Pstraka6 20

Be careful with this one, he may ask you to wipe too

DenBriZel 31

Oh EEWWWW lol I was just waiting for a comment like that.