By Anonymous - 07/01/2012 00:01 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend told me there was good news and bad news. Bad news: she's pregnant. Good news: I'm probably not the father. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 380
You deserved it 4 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobbycorwen 5

That's great news for in the long run! For now, no. I am sorry she's a cheating *****. :(

No diaper changing for you...more good news!!!

Comments

get rid of her and save yourself some money. hope you find something better.

little_monster21 0

screw that cheating *****. be glad its not your problem! :)

#15 i think him screwing her was the problem in the first place...

Ins_Knie 2

It might still be his problem. It is not clear whether he's the father, only that she is a cheater. F the kid's life and possibly OP's for her poor choices.

Fancyy 0

No child support; more good news than bad(: if she would get pregnant by another guy she deserves to be kicked to the curb, more good news!

Jorcar 8

I can see a break up in her future.

every1luvsboners 11

This can only means two things: 1) You're sterile and have a micro penis. 2) She's the Virgin Mary Am I correct? No way she would cheat on you. Who does that?

Poser1337 5

You tried to be witty. It didn't work. Sad, as you're one of my favorite FML'ers.

every1luvsboners 11

I never "try" to do anything. I'm past the point of giving a shit about trying to entertain you sniveling little ****-munches. I'm here for my pleasure. Blow me, madam.

Do you really look forward to his comments? No offense boner, but you shouldnt really care about a persons comment. Boner has the right idea, an idea more people need to accept, and that is to not give a ****!

ThecomingofTan 9

I agree. You have the right idea.

Llamacod 11

I'm with boners on this one, I'm here only to entertain myself and if I entertain you too then it's a win-win and if I make you upset the it's just a big ******* win for me

laugh in her face and say to her that you wish it's a siamese twin.

bingababe 16

Cool. Now you can break up with her and hope the asshole who knocked her up beats her.

every1luvsboners 11

The_glyda, you're a ******* idiot. You want someone to beat a pregnant woman? Get back to your doublewide before Jethro notices you're gone.

littlemsweirdo 12

Bad news, she cheated on you However Good news, it's over:) problem solved. Seriously just break the relationship so it doesn't get worse.

If hes the father he cant really break it up though

If she admitted she cheated like that then OP has grounds to do whatever the **** he wants

And if he is the father his kid will think he is a cowardly dick in a few years time - way to think in black and white...

Llamacod 11

If he is the father he doesn't have to be with the ***** and can still be in the kids life, watching think in black and white yourself

Llamacod 11

* way to think * not watching

bingababe 16

A cowardly dick would stay in a relationship with someone who cheats on them. Way to show your kid self respect.