Double Impact

By Zoogangcapk - 01/01/2020 05:00

Today, I found out that my girlfriend is pregnant. The problem is that I don't know how to tell my wife... Who is also pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 534
You deserved it 10 156

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Start with. "Honey, I'm a **** and you deserve better. Since I've been an arsehole and an irresponsible one at that, please take me to the cleaners through the divorce and child payments while you have a better life."

You’re disgusting. You don’t deserve a wife OR a girlfriend.

Comments

Start with. "Honey, I'm a **** and you deserve better. Since I've been an arsehole and an irresponsible one at that, please take me to the cleaners through the divorce and child payments while you have a better life."

That would suggest a certain level of self-awareness. Unfortunately, this guy decided to double up on self-IMPORTANCE instead.

Guess what? When you engage in the act of procreation... ...there's a chance you might just PROCREATE. Right now, getting a calendar is the epitome of "too little, too late."

You’re disgusting. You don’t deserve a wife OR a girlfriend.

You don’t have a wife nor a girlfriend. You have two women with which you engaged in intercourse who are both pregnant. Good luck with that.

manb91gb 15

My advice, with all the humility a stupid **** like you can muster. You wanna act like an animal, get treated like one. I hope they rip you to pieces.

Contrary to others, I don’t know if you are a jerk or not (none of us know you) and I don’t believe that divorce is the best solution. But you clearly made a mistake. So act responsibly about it and provide support for your two kids. And probably when time comes you’ll have to tell your wife and your children and ask for forgiveness. Be humble about it. I hope they will be able to forgive you.

vadarose 12

Cheating isn’t a “mistake” or an “accident” OP knowingly cheated for who knows how long OP made that choice. OP chose to cheat and to continue cheating even though they knew it was wrong. OP doesn’t deserve shit. How could you betray your partner’s trust like that? It’s disgusting.

Mungolikecandy 19

I think the FML is that you are so dumb as to think people may empathize with this sort of thing.

I’d me more worried about have to pay alimony , 2 child supports, plus all your bills. You gunna be 1 broke idiot for the next 25 years