By well i'm fucked - 03/02/2014 22:47 - United States - Aberdeen

Today, my girlfriend of three weeks basically threatened to kill herself if I don't start thinking about having a child with her soon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 165
You deserved it 6 846

Same thing different taste

Comments

Coeliacchic93 21

Threatening to kill herself over that is quite scary, no one should threaten their partner with suicide if they don't do something. Emotional blackmail is a deal breaker. Maybe get her signed up for some psychological help.

Most people who threaten suicide to keep a partner around won't actually go through with it I believe.

#42 while I agree with you, I think this is a better be safe than sorry issue. How much would it suck to know you could have prevented someone from killing themselves and didn't. These always split my mind in half because one side of me says, good riddance attention seeking psycho from the gene pool. The other side says "every life is precious."

Either way, it is truly not his responsibility.

I say he should call her bluff. She won't do it. My ex didn't.

OP should just get her help with professionals and leave her. That girl is crazy, she obviously needs help before she actually does attempt anything over a break up.

cryssycakesx3 22

her help is not his responsibility, especially if he plans on leaving her. he definitely shouldn't stick around because "every life is precious"

Coeliacchic93 21

it's not about him staying the relationship because every life is precious. it's about her clearly needing help and hum being a position to help. I wouldn't stay in that relationship but I'd want to at least let someone know that she is threatening that. I've been threatened with suicide by ex's it's really not a nice position to be put in.

You know what's hilarious. Some of you who are saying whatever it's cool if she kills herself are the same people who say disciplining a child is bad. Basically you are just selfish little kids who don't want to get out of your comfort zone to ever help anyone for any reason. Kind of a cool little insight into some of the FML communities mind here.

Coeliacchic93 21

that is quite interesting actually.

Sathane 21

Time to ditch the psycho. You don't want a drama queen like that raising your kids anyway.

Bro that is a situation you can not be in. Think about it but not for too long and then run!!!!

She should be getting help, not pregnant. Leave her if she's pulling mantra on you.

she is crazy! 3 weeks? that is not enough time..

SuckMeBeautifu1 24

Three words for you, my friend: Run. Like. Hell.

You should talk to her parents about this ASAP! She sounds unstable

xsarax_fml 10

talk about creepy.. not your problem. just let her go. if she does something stupid then that's on her cuz she's loco.. crazy woman who flew in from creepy town. I'm surprised you lasted 3 weeks.. lol