By lbailey32 - 04/02/2014 01:30 - United States - Seneca Falls

Today, my boyfriend decided the best way to inform me of his shoplifting tendencies was to steal stuff while we were at Starbucks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 287
You deserved it 4 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He might have kleptomania, but that's OK. He can always take something for it.

Comments

kyle4955 12

Well at least you got a drink

caohm 18

well it looks like he really put you in a hot spot lol amiright guys??.........guys?

cryssycakesx3 22

I for one, unlike the other responses, realized this was a joke. Props to you #12

sourgirl101 28

CDs, coffee mugs, those yummy black & white cookies etc...

Mugs, coffee, all the stuff on display

What couldn't you steal from Starbucks? That place is a euphoria of stuff to steal for hipsters

AnOriginalName 19

Well it would be fairly easy to go up to the counter and take someone else's drink before they can grab it....

Euphoria isn't a place. Therefore you cannot go to a euphoria. However, you can be euphoric.

I wasn't saying it was a place, I was saying there's so much useless crap for hipsters that creates a euphoria for them.

He might have kleptomania, but that's OK. He can always take something for it.

If that was a hidden pun... Well played.

That comment was as smooth as the skin on Terry Crews' pecs.

cryssycakesx3 22

Well he is woefully misinformed about what is acceptable. I'm having a hard time thinking of when this would be a good idea.

This is one of those FMLs you can't deserve.

31 people and counting disagree unfortunately. Cold hearted creatures they are :c

Be careful, shoplifting often leads to much serious crimes... Maybe even murder.

buttcramp 21
thejewishfuhrer 17

I think you need to learn sarcasm....considering the "sarcastic" comments you make.

buttcramp 21

apparently I wasn't the only person who thought you were being serious, with all those down votes.. sorry it went over my head.

StompinOnCrayons 15

This sounds like one of those anti - pirating adverts. "You wouldn't steal a car, so why steal a movie " , " Stealing a baby is a criminal offence and so is stealing a movie and watching it for free "