By SkinsCastSelection - 17/01/2011 22:50 - France

Today, my girlfriend gave herself a black eye by running into a door. To avoid being teased about her clumsiness, she's telling everyone that I hit her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 088
You deserved it 3 661

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sorry, but domestic abuse is not something you joke about. You should beat her for that. Er, discuss it.

Comments

dude no way she is saying that ?! that's all bad my friend. don't get arrested. be careful.

minidinosaurgoes 9

damn... first, i hope u break up with her, and second, she should be hsppy to hav a non abusive bf and not pretend wen a lot of people do have abusive partners so maybe she should switch places with one of them and realize how dum it is 2 use sumptin like that as an excuse!

My IQ just dropped 10 points by reading that. Now I'm left with 8.

kcnutt10 1

Damn, you're grammar doesn't have to be perfect, but at least learn how to ******* spell simple words!

Damn. This shit makes no flippin sense? Were you drunk?

IneffableLullaby 13

Dump her. No partner should ever make up a rumor that could cause serious consequences such as that, especially over something as insignificant as clumsiness.

Chris19801012 0

That f'ing bitch!!!! Get rid of her!

taticalnNinja 5
minidinosaurgoes 9

no it's not! people die from abusive relationships so it's nutin to joke about, JUST SAYING

That's why I've seen all these weird sex related and train FMLs. o.0 (joking)

Your girlfriend is dumb. No one should ever use an excuse like that. That's a serious issue. She doesn't deserve you if she's going to make up lies like that.