Entitlement

By Anonymous - 02/05/2024 09:00 - United States

Today, despite the fact that we are well off and desperate to be parents, my sister refuses to let us adopt her unborn baby, and intends to “raise him on her own.” We earn twice what she does and have been trying to conceive or adopt for 7 years, and she doesn’t even have a husband. FML
I agree, your life sucks 119
You deserved it 2 326

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nobody owes you anything just because you can't have kids. Get the f**k over it. And you may as well kiss your nephew goodbye before he's even born. Because if your sister has *any* maternal instinct at all, she would NEVER let him be around you.

Comments

LRose1234 3

what the ****? You're ******* creepy...

Is this a recap of the latest episode of The Handmaid’s Tale?

Nobody owes you anything just because you can't have kids. Get the f**k over it. And you may as well kiss your nephew goodbye before he's even born. Because if your sister has *any* maternal instinct at all, she would NEVER let him be around you.

Have you tried being a foster parent? I know several people who ended up adopting their foster children. Some as older children, others as infants. You could foster newborns and then adopt as the parents relinquish the child.

cpguru24 15

Like the title says, how very entitled and 2024 of you. Now go away for being a piece of shit.

Vesi 29

This is so many shades of WTF I don't even know where to start!

wtaf is wrong with you? just because you're better off doesn't mean you're entitled to her baby. maybe she wants it too? the absolute audacity!!

rpy13 11

You’re an entitled piece of shit, wow, this is going on the FB group page, you’re going to get roasted.