By Anonymous - 26/03/2009 16:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend came up to me and told me we would never do anything sexual in our relationship. She said I was too adorable to take seriously in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 137 056
You deserved it 10 545

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In my experience its the adorable ones that make the best lovers. She's missing out.

Comments

thats a weird conversation starter. but yeah she is deff going to get sick of not getting any sooner or later.. start being more of a bad ass!!

PSYqualiac 17

dcapp is right, and not just because of her badass username. Your girlfriend is testing ya, prove to her you're not just adorable. Show her that you're more than meets the eye.

i've gotten this. i remember my last gf basically did this, she was saying how she told her friend to save her body for jesus or something and i basically thought like she wouldn't want to do anything serious. then after we broke up she started doing all kinds of shit with people.

That's how girls are. You have to break them in before they give in. Normally the fist ones there are the ones that get no reward. But in a good mind, you helped us other guys out. Next time find a freak.

get her to give you a chance to prove otherwise if she doesn't change her mind, stay with her for a little while before dumping her...if you dump her right away you'll look like a dick

SOTY don't Speak about yourself in third person I hate that, yes I not Hayley

no no, He means 'Story of the year', the lame guy who wasn't even funny. He's called SOTY and speaking of him, I wonder where he went?

while she's sleeping, blow your load on her face. that will not be adorable; then you can have sex.

True, number 15, sex isn't everything. But to do NOTHING at all --- FOR THAT REASON --- Yeah that's interesting.

safepockets 0
Amanda_Ruth 0

That's what I thought about my boyfriend... if you're anything like him in bed, you shouldn't worry. She won't feel that way about you after you've done it. =)