By LowerCrust - 30/01/2012 02:36 - United States

Today, I arrived at the pizza place I work at to find that I'd been fired. Apparently, the class stoner came in last night and not only demanded a free pizza, but also claimed that I always gave him one. I've never talked to this kid in my life, but my boss still doesn't believe me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 172
You deserved it 2 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

First of all the FML implies that OP is in college, therefor pizza places/restaurants are one of those places College student's work at. Second, AT LEAST HE HAS A ******* JOB. Third, just because you hate pizza, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN DEMORALIZE SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU HATE THEIR PRODUCT!! Shut your ******* mouth!!!!!!

Who in ***** name doesn't like pizza? That's just so.. unnatural.

Comments

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

You know, the kid that smokes ridiculously too much pot.

It's the designated Stoner of OP's classroom. In this case OP got stoner trolled...

ThisIsMyReign 4
A100893 30

The pizza place might be too poor to afford cameras. Or the stoner stole it out of anger.

Only one "class stoner"? I'm surprised there isn't a group of them, there usually is in schools..

ripjohnlennon 5

65- I'm moving to your school

cobaltss06 1

Haha hell yea #65 you are getting two new classmates!!

69- You like john lennon and weed holy shit wer'e destined for each other

XenaWP 6

Ydi for working in a pizza place. Pizza sucks balls.

Who in ***** name doesn't like pizza? That's just so.. unnatural.

First of all the FML implies that OP is in college, therefor pizza places/restaurants are one of those places College student's work at. Second, AT LEAST HE HAS A ******* JOB. Third, just because you hate pizza, DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN DEMORALIZE SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU HATE THEIR PRODUCT!! Shut your ******* mouth!!!!!!

LaColombianita 26

I don't think it matters where he works.. At least he has a job. And pizza is delicious!

4, um excuse me but I worked at a pizza parlor for 2 years and currently in university. Who "sucks balls" now?

She didn't say sucks , she said is. Hey here's a fun thought. Apparently, due to a bunch of factors, pizza is now a vegetable in the U.S.

Read 10's comment like this: "first" in regular tone, then "second" louder , and "third" SCREAMING! its so much funner.

trixy81 10

There's something very wrong with you.

Benelli_SkM 0

I'm guessing that you kind of knew this comment would get buried...

I'm gonna pretend i didnt hear that dude, pizza is awesome

quite_bored 9

If pizza sucks balls, I know what I'm ordering on lonely nights!

Mister_Triangle 21

4 - I believe that I speak for everyone when I say this: you're a ****

4ugu4 7
mama2b3 20

That sucks op beat his stoner ass! I'm sorry.

Stoners are generally nice people, this guy is an exception though.

StonerkidDGK420 0

How to get revenge on your class stoner: 1)Get his weed 2) Taunt him with the weed 3)Bury the weed 4) Encase the weed in Concrete 5) Watch him cry 6) Profit!! Follow these steps OP, get him back for that firing...

How do you exactly profit? Unless you can sell the tears of a depressed stoner or something of similar nature.

or he can just give me the weed so i may start a cartel.

Well Cr3ativity, you either get the cop's to watch the show and make them pay you by selling them tickets or them giving you a reward. Or just invite some friends and make them pay you for the depressed stoner show. Either way, PROFIT!!!!! Now if you excuse me, i'm going back to my manga...

That's stupid.. They should be like.. "Hey class stoner, you cost me my job so we should smoke up and you should buy."

No no, its more simple. Just the head teacher at school that you see him selling to kids and offering them pizza!

The fact that your boss doesn't believe you means that they aren't worth your time. Find another job

BeaterOfTheDrums 15

"the customer is always right."

^Proven to be ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT. Trust me...

11- Someone once told me it was blue tag sale that week. I pointed to the very large sign directly behind them and kindly told them it was green tag week. Them bitches wuz wrong.

Or when they tell you / demand they should get more change because they paid with a €50,- bill, and you're still HOLDING the €5,- bill they gave you...

my guess is the class stoner is the bosses son, the boss always wanted to fire OP, just need a reason to I could be wrong

lrgenesis 19

Don't worry OP I'm sure it'll work itself out or there's a way to prove it, then you'll get re hired!

lol I know how that is! At my job the other day a bunch of kids came in and told my manager that I gave free food away...only sad part is I don't...too much

ninjuh_wingman 29

Stoners are funny. Unless they get you fired. Thats when you hide their stash and make them find it.

jacob4592 0

Sorry about that man, I hope that kid gets punched in the face and you get your job back or blessed with another one

This is when you call the cops to intervene on his sorry ass. When you get back at people make sure that they will never try to get back at you again.

bizarre_ftw 21

This is when you plant crack in his locker and call the cops on him