By Anonymous - 11/09/2009 17:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to my girlfriend's and she was wearing some sexy lingerie. After making out passionately for 10 minutes, I started to undress myself, only to have her stop me, confessed that she still wasn't sexually attracted to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 257
You deserved it 4 006

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You dress your hand up in sexy lingerie?

That is a disgusting thing to say to anyone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comments

Yes, because if you don't find EVERY person of the opposite sex attractive, you have to be gay. Try giving head to Phil Spector.

Probably not. Welcome to the friend zone, OP. Make yourself at home; you're here forever.

YDI FOR BEING FAT but really, that sucks, i'm sorry, but there are other fish in the sea.

lolwut_fail, WIN! If head hair correlates with pubic hair in any way, giving head to Phil Spector would involve munching on a giant ball of fur and probably never coming remotely close to genitals.

mandoopandoo 0

why does she consider herself your gf if she isn't attracted to you enough to have sex or see you naked? damn

maybe shes a ***** that just wants to make out w/ppl?

the_stereotype 0

i know she doesn't HAVE to be attracted to him, but she really does sound lesbian

same thing happened to me. It sucks...really badly. Manipulativity isn't good, people. Lol

What she really means is that she doesn't find him attractive with his clothes off. She probably finds him hot/cute/handsome from the face but just not sexy or hot when it comes to his body, and therefore she can't have sex with him. I know lots of guys who're attractive from the face and i wouldn't mind making out with them but i wouldn't find them too hot with their clothes off. Simply because i can't have sex with a guy who's either too skinny or chubby at all. OP, sucks to be you. Either meet her requirement or just call it off. Your gf is kind of stupid for staying with you if she doesn't find you attractive, unless she just has no interest in sex.

lolx7 5

maybe she wants to stay a virgin. calm down op don't be mad just because you didn't **** her

ViCT0RiA_fml 0

So dump her and find a girl with a sex drive :/

With that picture, your comment doesn't surprise me.. x)

That is a disgusting thing to say to anyone. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Shut the up. Don't put other people's mind in the gutters

baritone1whs07 1

yeah..sorry to hear that..maybe you should leave her cause she seems like a real B****..

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

ok Stupid Question-new to FML what is YDI? I know--Im daft!

werzal, i think you need to learn the concept of trolls next. People who put "YDI for (insert random reason with no relevance)" are called trolls. It makes them feel cool when they say stuff like that because they have even less than a life than the rest of us on fml. Just give them a thumbs down and never EVER feed them...even though it's fun sometimes =)

Do you think it would be fun to troll a troll?

OH ouch bro,, tho i know how you feel good luck on it mine wants me to change pre much everything about me =-=

MoonyIce 0

And you're still with her? Jeez man. Find someone who wants you for you, not you after all the changes she wants you to make. :/