By brycepetrillo - 07/09/2013 16:08 - United States - New Port Richey

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me through my birthday card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 181
You deserved it 3 972

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Well you got a good birthday present.. Clearly she was a bitch and not girlfriend material if she broke up with you through a card. Happy birthday! Don't let her ruin your day, just eat some cake and ice cream, and then thank her for doing you a favor.

Gingerette 8

I wonder what the next cards will say. "happy birthday from doctor so and so... Sorry about the cancer."

Give her a card saying "I have AIDS" for Christmas. Return the favor.

Maybe not the best idea. If she's bitchy enough to break up through a card she'll probably have that rumor spread faster than OP could spread the AIDS.

Give her a singing card. "You've got the aids."

challan 19

I'm positive you'll have a merry Christmas. HIV positive.

perdix 29

"Na na na na Na na na na, Hey, hey-ay, Good-bye!"

Omg, that's so rude. Guess you dodged a bullet there, who knows what she might do to her next boyfriend - god bless him.

That's true a kid those bitches not worth it

That's bullshit. I'm sorry. Well at least now your single and can do whatever you want. Happy Birthday.

You can do way better than someone like that!

I know how that feels...but you'll find someone else...happy birthday by the way...