By nV1ous - 17/09/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, my girlfriend and I went to a bar during Irishfest. When I returned to my girlfriend she was crying and told me that this guy pushed her. I confronted the guy and poured my beer on him who just happened to be the chief of police. He was trying to make room for a guy in a wheelchair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 112
You deserved it 56 974

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mozrox 0

Uh... Is your girlfriend really that sensitive? Who the hell cries because someone moved them out of the way? YDI for having a pussy as a girlfriend.

You and your girlfriend are both at fault. She, for being a crybaby drunk, and you for being a hothead drunk. Take some anger management classes.

Comments

mozrox 0

Uh... Is your girlfriend really that sensitive? Who the hell cries because someone moved them out of the way? YDI for having a pussy as a girlfriend.

Aren't ******* what girlfriends are for?... Well that and breasts.

stevenJB 25

Maybe she DIDNT know that the guy was making room for the wheelchair dude

My guess is that she was blind drunk and is in the "emotional drunk" category

Wow, you're a douchebag, aren't you? I'm surprised you know how to use the Internet.. YDI for being a hotheaded moron.

you are what we in the business call a douche bag

Drunk cripple? You should've found another one, gotten them both smashed, and had some Cripplelympics. Wheel-chair drag race, wheelchair jousting, cripple style MMA, etc... I'd back this all the way.

i'm not positive, but i'm fairly certain that qualifies as assault. depending on the level of inebriation, maybe drunk and disorderly conduct. nice one, jerk.

"Shit. It doesn't pay to try to help someone these days"

You and your girlfriend are both at fault. She, for being a crybaby drunk, and you for being a hothead drunk. Take some anger management classes.

you could of ask him wat happened not just throw ur beer at him and u could of asked ur pussy gf want exactly happened

Exactly! He totally overreacted. Also, he has a whiny brat that's desperate for attention for a girlfriend.

Dude you are a ******* liar I saw that on fark.com just like you did..... You ******* douche....

Wow. This is probably the tenth FML I've seen that's been taken from a website/tv show. Some people just need attention, I guess.