By nekkidness - 21/11/2012 21:06 - United States - Carthage

Today, my friends and I were playing truth or dare game. It was late and we were drunk, so they dared me to run naked into my neighbor's yard while yelling, "Help! The pixies took my penis!" I ran screaming right into their big family reunion. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 551
You deserved it 38 978

Same thing different taste

Comments

flockz 19

this can lead to the best pick up line ever! guy: "hey lady!" girl: "umm yes?" guy: "quick! these pixies are trying to take my penis! i need to hide it!" girl: "omigawd! how should i help?" guy: "well....."

OhDearBetrayal 25

As a girl, I can guarantee that no ******-owning being would reply with "omigosh how should I help you?"

Let the poor guy have his hopes and dreams :p

flockz 19

you girls wouldn't help a poor guy in need? *puppy dog eyes*

Trisha_aus 15

Haha that might work if the girl is really drunk..Better than the usual cheesy pick up lines, at least he's creative ;)

Let's detach it and hide it in the bushes nearby.

Is there any way in hell you expect me to feel sorry for you here?

You don't have to feel sorry in Hell, but there's always Heaven.

Need a moment? Chew it over with a twix.

savage93 11

Ur More stupider than my profile pic.

Kallian_fml 21

'Ur More stupider'? Your comment just caused dozens of my brain cells to commit suicide.

This thread made me go blind in my good eye ...

CharresBarkrey 15

17 - Technically Officer Doofy wasn't stupid, he was just acting.

So my comment got deleted just for essentially saying the guy deserved it? Mods, can you explain? Because I'm kinda getting bored of random censorship...

That would have been a visual treat for the teens in the family.

Treat for the teens? Does your family reunion consist of pedophiles?

perdix 29

You certainly broke the tense tedium of the discussions of Aunt Louise's inability to keep a man and Cousin Ned's obvious homosexuality. Uncle Earl is relieved that his drinking problem doesn't seem so bad compared to the naked pixie idiot. I think other families will hire you to perform at their reunions.

The worst part is they took his scissors and razor about 3 months ago.