By jerk - 24/06/2009 06:44 - United States

Today, my friend decided to come clean to his parents about his pot usage. He told them that he did it with me on many occasions. His parents decided it would be the right thing to call my parents. Thanks a lot asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 599
You deserved it 66 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmmmr 0

"I broke the rules and got caught waaaah FML!!" Seriously, grow up. Regardless of your views on marijuana, if you are young enough that your parents knowing is an issue, YDI for disrespecting them.

Comments

It's okay. You'll make a lot of new friends in jeuvie. They'll help you 'repay' your old friend.

You deserve it 100% dont do pot, never wouldve happened hope you got the beat down good sir

Because one's personal pot usage is SOOOO harmful to everybody else. Oh no, somebody call the whaaaambulance!

thats not even that bad. if it didnt have such a negative stigma surrounding it there wouldn't be a problem. its good that your parents know. be proud about smoking pot, man.

YDI Try quitting the pot, and get a good job... IF you can these days... Doing drugs is really dumb now, especially if you need a job. Hell, you have college grads that are fighting for jobs flipping burgers, you really think they will take a pothead over one of those people?

flex_able 0

lol potheads consentrate more, i am one and i have an AMAZING job and you wouldnt even know to look at me. the grads should try it sometime, maybe it will help them. so yes they WILL take a pot head over those...haha got a love the world we live. everyone needs a vice!

That's hilarious...yet, you can't spell "concentrate".

lmmmr 0

#17 has a very good point. Felony drug charges are going to make life impossible for anyone these days. And #23 is lame. Concentrate.

haha he also thinks ADVICE is pronounced and spelled as a vice

boatkicker 4

actually i think they meant a vice teh way it actually was written. vice as in not a virtue. lol

jnic 0

LOL. you've never heard the word "vice"? I love it when people fail trying to point out fail that isn't there.

Um I just got a college degree and am also a pothead. Which category do I fall under?

Because everybody who smokes pot is guaranteed to be unsuccessful right?

flex_able 0

no need to prove anything, lol it was an s instead of c BIG DEAL!! so isnt it ironic. hehe

flex_able 0

the point was the point...NOT the spelling LOL because you still understood what i meant.

all of you peoplewho think smoking weed is cool or healthy, yall are stupid!

"People" and "who" are two words. "Yall" isn't all that good a term to use when calling anyone stupid either. Hello Kettle? This is the Pot, can you guess what color you are? :D FYL

hey "yall" I think smoking weed is stupid! LOL FYL!!!

Sorry but I'm confused. Does OP do pot or was his friend just trying to get him in deep shit?

Pot's not good for you, but it's not really that bad for you either- no worse than alcohol or nicotine FYL, beat the shit out of your "friend".

failsatlife6 0

maybe you shouldn't do drugs. YDI.

Marijuana, in its most common form, is a psychoactive drug. Dummmmyyy. Don't bother with the whole "Weed is not a drug" argument, it's pathetic.

The_9th_Doctor 18

@meshee. pot is a narcotic. it's an addiction. henceforth it's a drug.

lmmmr 0

"I broke the rules and got caught waaaah FML!!" Seriously, grow up. Regardless of your views on marijuana, if you are young enough that your parents knowing is an issue, YDI for disrespecting them.

Agreed. OP: If you're still living with your parents, YDI.

The OP is probably under 18... but if he's not, HDI