By jerk - 24/06/2009 06:44 - United States

Today, my friend decided to come clean to his parents about his pot usage. He told them that he did it with me on many occasions. His parents decided it would be the right thing to call my parents. Thanks a lot asshole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 600
You deserved it 66 471

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lmmmr 0

"I broke the rules and got caught waaaah FML!!" Seriously, grow up. Regardless of your views on marijuana, if you are young enough that your parents knowing is an issue, YDI for disrespecting them.

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

yeah it's all his fault you're a junkie.

tk89 0

rofl, a junkie? Are you ******* serious? Pot isn't 'junk'. It's a drug, yes, but it's not some ******* hardcore drug like meth or heroine or crack. ******* idiots, I'm so tired of everyone thinking pot is bad just because it's illegal.

Apparently, they did. =/ Seriously though I agree with #2.

lololol111 0

he's a dumbass. if you're going to come clean you don't name your friends! and everyone saying the op deserves it for being a 'junkie'; are you 5 years old?

wikifoo 0

I'd make a comment but you would forget it in two minutes anyway huh, what twinkies ? kewl dude

I still don't get how freaking alcohol and smoking are legal, but Marijuana is not. Compare the long term effects, and the two are much worse. But still, YDI, buddy. Sorry.

Those are only legal because so many people do it and are addicted. If almost all of America would have smoked weed before that made it illegal they wouldn't have made it legal and if they did it would have been just like when they tried to make alcohol illegal, outrages and mobs.

You're lucky they didn't decide it was the right thing to do to call the POLICE and have an investigation, for posession. -_-'' YDI for being a pothead.

they probably did since pot is for ****** UP USELESS PIECES OF SHIT

dirtyhippy 0

#45 ur gonna be the kid that comes to school with a gun 1 day arent u???

305 not funny.. 45 you're an idiot. i know tons of people that smoke pot that are probably good for more than you are, because they're not here generalizing thousands of people.

they should stay out of your business. what you choose to tell your parents is up to you.

Julle_fml 0
Trooth 13

It also seems that whenever someone posts an FML about a drug, most people support it. Wrong wrong and tsk tsk. All the supporters are all probably screwed from doing the drug themselves.

Yeah... It's really pathetic and sad, *sigh*.

emilyyy93 0

15, your stupid. I smoke (I'm a girl ) I get straight a's , I'm skinny not fat, I play sports, and I'm not lazy. So shut the **** up.

lmmmr 0

If you got straight A's you would know the correct forms of you're.

I hate people who correct the word "you're" on the internet. They're like, "we don't have a counter argument, quick lets trash their spelling!" By the way, I also smoke on occasion and get straight A's in highschool, I'm not too athletic though (but I wasn't before I started either)