By Terry - 13/07/2009 04:28 - United States

Today, my friend called to say my boyfriend was at a diner with another woman. I immediately went and caught them in a deep conversation. I slapped him and yelled "Who's this bitch!?" It turns out she's his half sister. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 612
You deserved it 88 883

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why would you slap him before you ask who the girl is? YDI.

Comments

um, is your boyfriend not allowed to speak to a woman other than you ever again? way to be psycho. he'll dump you if he knows what's good for him.

zee209 0

Wow you're a bitch! Why wouldn't you ask him who the girl was first before jumping to conclusions?! YDI and I hope he breaks up with you.

AngryC4t 0

Ugh, I hate it when a girl's friends decide to take it upon themselves to be the one who makes sure her friend's relationship is okay. Stupid-ass ignorant preps who aren't even in a relationship themselves think that all men are cheating rapists. Idiot OP, YDI.

Just like my ex used to stay up late talking to his "sister" on his cell. Interested in buying a bridge?

Um maybe you shouldn't be such a crazy bitch.

.....................,--, ..................../__/ .................../.. / ................../__/ ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸ ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯ ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...') ..........................'...../ ..........''............. _.·´ ..........................( **** YOU YOU OVERBEARING CONTROL FREAAK ****! I HOPE YOUR NEXT RELATIONSHIP YOU DO GET CHEATED ON YOU ******* STUPID BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

muffinsareyummy 1

you have major jealousy issues. get those worked out and then try being in a relationship.

Jpinkkiss 0

dont be so clingy you have to give him some space just cuz he was out with a girl doesnt mean he is cheating but maybe he wouldve invited you if you werent so annoying and clingy and have jealousy issues lol :)

christopherlove 0

I like the part where you get dumped for being a violent, paranoid, unreasonable freak.