By cestquoicebordel?? - 14/08/2012 22:50 - France

Today, my fiancée showed me her wedding plans. It will be themed on one of her video games, the best man will be dressed as an alien warlord, and the vows talk about how we'll beat the odds and be blessed by the "Goddess Kalahira". Apparently, I have no say in this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 889
You deserved it 6 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Noldea 5

When that happens, it's going to be the most memorable day of your life op.

blutopaz 5

So funny, but people are right. It's definitely something different to look forward to. I want a normal wedding but I would have tons of fun at a wedding like that. I had a teacher with a friend whose wedding was superhero themed :)

Typically the bride has more interest in the wedding details but by no means is that always the case. If the groom wishes to make some decisions and be a part of the planning then the bride better be willing to let him have an opinion. Sounds like this groom has a few of his own ideas for their wedding.

Wow. And I thought my boyfriend's idea of a Star Wars themed "groom's cake" was tacky.

kitsuneluvuh 12

Why are you upset? That sounds ******* amazing.

I'm sure when you dated, you knew she was a little different. :P ***I love theme weddings. I was the maid of honor for a renaissance wedding and it was by far-- the best one I have ever been to! And I've gone to A LOT!

WHY ARE U COMPLAINING? That sounds AWESOME

Maybe OP can contact the groom in the prior wedding FML and see if the crazy granny is still available.

Wow, Halloween is gonna be awesome for you two!