By cestquoicebordel?? - 14/08/2012 22:50 - France

Today, my fiancée showed me her wedding plans. It will be themed on one of her video games, the best man will be dressed as an alien warlord, and the vows talk about how we'll beat the odds and be blessed by the "Goddess Kalahira". Apparently, I have no say in this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 889
You deserved it 6 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

olpally 32

Nerd alert!! Hold onto her op! She's awesome! Lol.

PLEASE let me see the wedding photos. That would be one amazing photo-shoot. Endless possibilities!

Haha, I can't believe that it's a woman suggesting a video game theme...but usually a woman DOES take control of the wedding, its really important to us. But if you don't like the idea then you should at least share your feelings or concerns, I'm sure she'll take them to heart.

I think he's already done that and she blew him off. That's why it says, "Apparently I have no say in this."

dude, go with it japanese tentacle sex is the best lolz just in case u didnt notice

Like you would know! My sister's psychology class in college tried to study why people would be interested in or obsessed with hentai (right term?) and they had to stop because it was too disgusting. That says something doesn't it?

i clearly wasnt serious i understand text sarcasm may be hard to detect though

Well it will be a memorable wedding and will be an interesting story for your grandchildren in the years to come.

DarkDaedalus009 8

No they're not...Always with the surprise. I used to get that all the time when I was dating. "Wow! You're a girl and you play video games? You must be loose and fun to be around because all women have their heads up their asses!".

We really aren't that rare. I used a piece of music from final fantasy 8 in my wedding for our first dance. We went with a theme we agreed on which was more if a beach theme. We wanted it to be super casual. Neither of us are into traditional weddings. I still hear from my family how it was the most fun they had at a wedding too.

And sane ones are even more so apparently...

"Let us spawn and merge our two galaxies. You may now exchange bodily fluids and join forces to fight against the alien warlord who threatens this universe. Goddess Kalahira is happy. Eengivoo engivoo alalala *clicks tongue* hiratoop pootar pootar. It is done."

mrperspire 4

It's like the guy in the movie "17 Again" finds out the principal is a nerd too. So funny

jennifernorvell 7

You knew how dumb she was when u proposed

I think the word you're looking for is "nerdy," "weird," or "tasteless." Just because she's one or all of the above, doesn't mean she's stupid.