By cestquoicebordel?? - 14/08/2012 22:50 - France

Today, my fiancée showed me her wedding plans. It will be themed on one of her video games, the best man will be dressed as an alien warlord, and the vows talk about how we'll beat the odds and be blessed by the "Goddess Kalahira". Apparently, I have no say in this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 889
You deserved it 6 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Thane eh? I'm a Garrus girl myself, the important thing is...it's Mass Effect.

Bring out the levo and dextro amino acid alcohol! Don't want Tali or Garrus..well. Also, make sure you ask Kolyat Krios about "Dancing Crazy." Oh, and be weary of Krogan clad in red armor. With a skull on the shoulder.

Meesersuperman1 4

Geez, I'm a female Mass Effect fan who loves Thane, but this is really going too far. Now a wedding based of Garrus on the other hand...

#97 The OP clearly stated Thane related things. Don't bring Garrus in if he's not even mentioned.

massacreman3000 1

Arashu, Godess of Motherhood and Protection, I ask for love. Arashu, whose warmth washes over lovers- Arashu, Help this one understand, and set him on the path to infinite wisdom. Arashu, This ones heart has fallen, He is beset by misunderstanding of another. Guide this one to where the lovers never quarrel, The beauty remains, and the heart is forever theirs. Guide this one, Arashu, and they can remain companions to each other, as I am to you.

Woo!! Mass effect! But it's sounds awesome!