By cestquoicebordel?? - 14/08/2012 22:50 - France

Today, my fiancée showed me her wedding plans. It will be themed on one of her video games, the best man will be dressed as an alien warlord, and the vows talk about how we'll beat the odds and be blessed by the "Goddess Kalahira". Apparently, I have no say in this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 889
You deserved it 6 194

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You're complaining about a Mass Effect theamed wedding? That sounds awesome.

A Mass Effect wedding? Not even in my wildest dream would I get that. And you are complaining? You are a sad excuse for a man, and you have my pity.

It isn't all about the wedding theme. What's important, is that you love eachother and want to spend the rest of your lifes together!

So where's the problem? I would marry her. Now I wish my boyfriend would be like that, haha.

Sounds pretty awesome, actually. Sucks that she's being all control freaky, but hey, it's usually what happens during wedding plans. So long as there's lots of good food and booze, who really cares?

I've been to a wedding with a lesbian as a best man, video games at the reception and star wars was mentioned in the vows. It was the best experience of my life, just be open minded.

ashtonlm 3

Ok now that sounds like an epic wedding I so need to talk to my fiancé about that lol

How does being Mormon have anything to do with Mass Effect?

I'm curious, does she mean Kalihira the mistress of hunters, or the mistress of inscrutable depths? Either way, sounds awesome.