By Anonymous - 13/07/2012 06:47 - United States - Spring

Today, my fiancé's grandmother kept trying to introduce him to this "simply absolutely amazing girl," who she thought "would be just the perfect date" for him. At our engagement party. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 679
You deserved it 2 014

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What did you say? I would have lost my shit.

randomthing 22

The worst thing that could happen would be your fiancé listening to her. Just ignore her :p

Comments

What did you say? I would have lost my shit.

"Oh Grandma, I think the Alzheimer's is making you forget why you are here"

She's a old person OP..some old folks tend to be batty and mean. So just ignore her OP, its a special day just focus on that! :D

sexygurllolz 1

you must have a loose butthole if you lose your *****

Grammy, I hope they are serving hotdogs that way you can go F**k yourself.

I lost my shit while reading this... Because i'm on the can.

mojo5678 5

24- please kill yourself immediately

I imagined nicholas cage losing his shit over situation... I'll never sleep again.

randomthing 22

The worst thing that could happen would be your fiancé listening to her. Just ignore her :p

perdix 29

Wouldn't the worst thing that could happen be that the fiancé dumps the OP for the girl that Granny picked?

perdix 29

#26, shouldn't your "no, duh" be targeted at #2?

BaconBob20 6

At least he's with you, so don't be worried!

All the stories on here about the elderly lead me to believe that old people have absolutely no discretion.

4, "old people have absolutely no discretion" The ones who do don't make it into FMLs. Unless they write them, which I plan to do when I am one.

1crabbygirl 10

And they get away with a lot because people feel sorry for them. Old ppl have lived long enough to learn some tricks and to grow very, very brash.

MetalxSoldier 26

Grams didn't take her meds. You'll have to excuse her. Don't forget to tell her about the "absolutely wonderful" retirement home where she will meet many lovely people like herself. ;)

Got granny running interference. Bravo sir!

"Simply absolutely girl"? What? Simply absolutely what?

That missing word was the sole reason why I clicked "no" while moderating the fmls.

beccaishereyay 11

I was waiting for someone to comment on that...

Looks like op accidentally the whole quote

luckyd880 12

She's prob just senile and forgets where she's at.

perdix 29

Look at Granny the Pimp go! Trying to set up a threesome for her grandson and you! She's going into the Wingman Hall of Fame.

perdix 29

#39, had Gran fixed the fiancé up with two big hillbilly dudes who made him "squeal like a piggy," that would be the bad kind, I suppose ;)

#45 unless a lot of unsaid things happened which would have lead to such events happening.