By Anon E. Mouse - 15/09/2015 11:47 - United States - Waterville

Today, my ex told me about how much the person she left me for loves the lingerie I bought her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 997
You deserved it 2 231

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The only thing you can do is tell her it makes her look fat.

Tell her how well you looked in it, too. That'll creep her out really well!

Comments

Talk about rubbing salt in the wound! FYL

More like rubbing your money on someone else.

The only thing you can do is tell her it makes her look fat.

"Yea it looked great in the store but I was too embarrassed to tell you that it was wayyy too small"

"Good to know, it was pretty hard to find extra big panties that matched with extra small bras."

As terrible as this girl is, is it really necessary to imply having small breasts is an insult? Think about all the self conscious women who read these comments, think about how you're increasing the body hatred of random women who aren't cheating pieces of scum. There's feeling sympathy for OP, and there's being unnecessarily cruel.

#49, I have small breasts myself and I'm not insulted, even though I'm not quite happy with them-it's just a comment. Sorry if it offended you or anyone. However, we can't deny that it's pretty much already implied in society that large breast are better. Beauty standards have always been there (and they're obviously always the hardest ones to reach), and I don't think one comment will change that. That sucks, but that is the truth.

#49 and yet you see no problem with the fat insults?

People are fat because they chose to be there's always a way to lose weight

#67, That's not always the case. Sometimes people have disorders or genes that can take into play on why they're overweight. Just because someone is fat doesn't mean they eat a lot and don't exercise. So not everyone "chooses" to be fat.

dafluckster 6

So I guess people with small boobs choose to have small boobs if they won't pay for surgery?

ghostriley 14

They tryna piss you off so piss them of

While I do agree that his ex is trying to get a reaction out of him I think the best way to get back at her is to not have a reaction. Obviously his ex wants to hurt him and it's probably because she misses him, indifference would turn the tables on her.

@25 apparently it's a new word intending to replace the phrase "trying to"

Well, you must have really good taste... It's okay, OP, she's trying to make you jealous. Just let it roll off your back or ignore it, no biggie. :)

Tell her how well you looked in it, too. That'll creep her out really well!

Or tell her how well her Mom looked in it!

If she has a sister (of age, of course), just say "it was meant for your sister but it was too big around the waist"

My last comment was just a joke. Seriously though OP, don't let people like that get to you. You seem like a wonderful person and one day you'll find the one for you!

It always gets me when people say stuff like this: "I'm sure you're beautiful!" "You're a great person!" For all you know, OP might have seduced, then brutally murdered his ex girlfriend's mother, then eaten her liver with sautéed onions, and so now his ex girlfriend is telling him about her new boyfriend's enjoyment of the gifted lingerie in a letter to OP's prison cell.

Me and OP are pen pals. I can confirm this is true.

Say that you love how much tighter some new girl feels?