Interesting hypothesis

By Anonymous - 08/07/2020 02:02

Today, I found out that my dad has drunkenly told my sister more than once that he doesn’t love either of us, and even then he prefers her over me. All these years I thought I was crazy for thinking I had any kind of daddy issues, but I guess that must be why I’m a phenomenal fuck. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 748
You deserved it 180

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Did you just seriously refer to YOURSELF as a phenomenal ****? Nah, if you said others called you that I'd believe you but come on, this is just straight up narcissism.

Comments

Hummina, hummina, hummina! I think I need to look into this further. You know, for science!

Did you just seriously refer to YOURSELF as a phenomenal ****? Nah, if you said others called you that I'd believe you but come on, this is just straight up narcissism.

It's possible she has been told that. The question is: did those who lavished such praise have the experience to make a credible judgment, or were they noobs who were easily impressed? This case requires further research. Y'know, for science...

bloopaloop 27

You need more than n=1. You know, for science. I’ll help support this research!

xbaconator9000x 16

I think it was supposed to be sarcasm or a self-jab.

No, I think she means that she figured out the connection between the lack of attention from her father and why she ***** like a demon. I think she's just stating a fact.

Didn't know we had Olympic athletes visiting the site, because that's quite the leap!

Calm down guys, I think she meant to say "phenomenal ****-up". Makes more sense in the context of the relationship with her father.

phybreawptic 13

You can't rate yourself in that area, sheet stain.