By crimsoncon - 25/11/2011 10:24

Today, my dog nearly died when my mom fed him chocolate. After finding out dogs are not supposed to eat chocolate, she promptly grounded me for not telling her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 503
You deserved it 2 810

Same thing different taste

Comments

deeeeeeyum! I would honestly yell at my mom if she did that and then if she grounded me for that I would throw the chocolate bar at her.

How would you do that if she fed it to the dog? ^.^

You got yelled at for your mother's problem????

How the F did your Mom not know dogs cannot have chocolate!?!?! That's just pure stupidity!

dyble95 0

Wow, does no one know what the word stupid means?! It has nothing to do with the amount of knowledge you have.

True, but there is a very, very strong correlation between your intelligence and your knowledge, almost making them equal. Now does that mean an African who has never went to school is stupid because he can't solve an algebraic equation, no. Does that mean someone living in an educated society hasn't picked up on basic facts is stupid, yes.

joee182 3

**** you 28 stop being a troll how would you feel if your dog ate something that could kill them? stupid looking douche i hope you get hit by a car then butt raped by a hobo. i hope you die.

ikickgingers 15

You can reply to the comment... Just saying.

Don't you know? Parents are always right...

ok dogs can eat chocolate mine does all the time and he's perfectly healthy

Don't own pets if you can't respect them! You have a computer! Get educated! Some people are so dumb. That's like saying you gave a kid meth and he is fine! The first time, second time but never every time! Their bodies don't process well!

DeWane 0

pony grandma owns 21 dogs and has given at least half of them chocolate none

tell her the grounding is invalid since she is an idiot for almost killing your dog.

Raisins are ten times more poisonous to dogs just as poinsettia plants are toxic to cats.

Anyone saying they feed their dogs chocolate and that it's fine; you don't deserve to have dogs. Chocolate contains theobromine, which although harmless to humans, is highly poisonous to dogs. Small amounts may not cause your dog harm, but intentionally feeding it chocolate on a regular basis will cause major health problems as the poison never leaves the dog's body once it has been digested. OP, glad to hear your dog is okay at least.

Lizzy500 16

Yes, it does leave the body. It's not a heavy metal.