By grrr1234 - 01/07/2012 16:00

Today, my daughter told me that she wanted to live with her father because they have a faster internet connection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 665
You deserved it 6 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is there anything to value more in life than this?

And so the gaming generation for girls keeps growing... :3

Comments

Sucks but nothing wrong with giving her dad some extra time to enjoy watching his daughter grow. She does have two parents, you know.

Lol all these parents whining about their children.. What did u think was going to happen a golden egg pop out?

1crabbygirl 10

No doubt. Kids are selfish, OP's is also very forthright.

Not all children are selfish! I'm only speaking for myself here, but when my dad was stationed on the West Coast, I opted to stay with my mom. The West Coast was warmer than the shitty midwest where I live now, and certainly had more things to do (my dad was the more easy-going parent). I stayed with my mom from age 7-13 because I didn't want to see her lonely. I gave up a West Coast life and eventually getting to be stationed in Hawaii because I knew my mom would be kind of sad and lonely if I left her.

BoredomCentral 8

.. No, you don't "grow out of" wanting faster Internet connection. The only people who don't want faster Internet connection is Google employees.

MsFML_ 16

Perfect example to how our generation is ****** up.

Not really. If you love and wish to live with each parent equally, then faster internet seems like a decent way to decide.

What does that have to do with anything?

Buy faster internets if you love her

So, to get someone to love you, you just have to given them what they want? That's spoiling them, and they won't love you for who you are, but they'll love you for what you give them.

And if the dad got a slower Internet, she'd stay with the mom. I don't know but I think the decision of the daughter is based on Internet speed not what the parents are like.