By Illinoisgirl - 14/02/2012 14:29 - Hungary

Today, my dad got so drunk that he proposed to me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 224
You deserved it 3 049

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

....Thinking OP could have gone without knowing how much Daddy really loves his little girl. :p Ick.

perdix 29

I hope you get a nice expensive ring out of the deal before he sobers up and realizes the impossibility of his proposal.

perdix 29

Clearly the OP is from Illinois, which is obviously in the northern part of Hungary. Duh.

Torva_fml 16

Illinois... In Hungary? Huh.... Damn perdix, teaching me something new every day! I can't wait to show My asshole social studies teacher just how smart I really am!

perdix 29

Weren't you confused, too, that the OP was named "Illinoisgirl" but says she's from Hungary? I'm baffled!

didnt you know? we've been taken over by hungarians. long live the united states of hungary! who wants a cheeseburger?

111, -____- maybe OP is from Hungary but lives in Illinois? Genius.

Solid_Hippo 4

He helped give you life, you kinda owe him, right?

FruityLoooons 8

"You were in my balls, once...now it's time my balls get in--" Oh God no, nevermind, I can't do it.

Have you two set a date yet? No. That's actually really funny, though.

according to your username, you're from Illinois. no surprises here.

You owe at least that to him, right? Just say yes, tomorrow all will be forgotten :)

red1355 6

Keepin it in the family..... SCORE!!!!!

BradleysMommie 0