By paige - 01/04/2011 03:18 - United States

Today, my dad came home drunk and called me hot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 712
You deserved it 5 788

Same thing different taste

Top comments

enonymous 8

There is nothing wrong with admiring what you've created... I know I do every time I take a dump... unless it's one of those damned automatic flushing toilets...

matt1990 0

at least he didnt call u ugly. stop bein debby downer.

Comments

maybe because you are. have some nice incest and deal with it.

Tell him thanks... and tell yourself he didn't call you that because of beer goggles

mintcar 9

I couldn't tell that you were first. I'm glad you pointed it out for me.

just because he called you hot doesn't mean he wants to bang you. I think brad pitts hot but I don't want to tenderly lick his chest, or do I....

add in pedo bear and it's pwincest or just pincest =D

you cant lie when intoxicated, your mind is too screwed to make up a lie (which is a complex procedure)

wrong uhh situation the correct one is when people are drunk, consequences are secondary, they dont care about them

Igor_g5 0

You know what they say. Incest is a game the whole family can play.

Mr_Serious 6

twincest... thats just ****** up

Uh, 34 (and others who agree with..) Drunks can't lie? "I swear I only had one drink, officer"... Drunks lie far more often than people that aren't shitfaced.

lovesoftball7 0

this is not a FML and what's wrong with being pretty???

reggicm 0

66- the only thing I lie about when I'm drunk, is how drunk I am...Other than that I'm way more honest than I'd like to be.

Uncool_LikeYou 0

incest is best, put your daddy to the test :)

85.. growing up with alcoholic parents and watching drunks come through the ER I guess I have experience with a different kind of drunk than you are. At any rate, the point is, being intoxicated is not synonymous with being unable to fabricate a lie.

if I ever have female children I'm going to come back into their lives when they are around 13, molest em, and then leave and go back to not paying child support.

I lie all the time when I'm intoxicated!!!

this is officially the worst fml i've ever heard (seen? read?).

her pops should be able to tell if he has a hot daughter or not. him being drunk makes it sound like he is sexually attracted to daughter. even if he would never touch her. kinda messy as a girl to walk around the house knowing her pops gets hard wen he sees her. she gotta move out.

Well my dad beats me when hes drunk so you have it good.

66, they only lie when there are bad consequences and they know it

laurbear12 3

100- that is if any woman is stupid enough to get impregnated by you...I feel sorry for her already. douchebag

laurbear, 100 was kidding. not sure where that comment of his came from , (probably his ass, after his rendezvous with boners he can fit anything up there), nevertheless, no need to get so upset with him.

that was a reasonable response laurbear. missbunny only said that because she's clearly desensitized to the whole child molestation thing, for whatever reason.

lakeybalboa 0
cldean24 4

129 you took the words right out of my mouth! Every post by Jizwold I read is completely moronic and/or annoying. Seems like he's just a Tucker Max wannabe. I would only read that book while taking a shit. And who selects such a stupid username? I hope he falls off the face of the Earth, honestly.

A7X_LoVeee 10

I agree with 129 and 146. LOLLLL

138, do us all a favor and get the stick out of your ass. clearly 100 was joking. I never said it was funny. I just think laurbear was overreacting. kind of like you were to my comment.

cldean24 4

I just remember seeing a post by him commenting to a fellow FMLer saying "she's ugly, but I'd do her." When really the girl looked much better than he does in his picture. Also his comment about the girl was rude, uncalled for and came out of absolutely nowhere. So I have a very biased opinion on anything he says because he just sucks at life so badly.

168-You look old. 138-I'm with you about 100.

100 always pisses me off. But Ms Bunny makes it all better.

OK that is totally norma (cough cough)

Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty! Kitty!

OK you are totally coola (sneeze sneeze)

both of y'all are cook *clears throat*

skyttlz 32

171- haha that was a goo *cough cough choke die*

maybe it was a joke, or maybe he's just proud of you? dramaqueen much?

My dad complimented my appearance once when I had a tube top on. Didn't really bother me, but if he said I was hot, that would've been really weird. FYL.

Danij101 0

but compliments are nice so don't look on the negative side of things :)

OhSoBueno 0

Ummm unless it's from your dad?

Uncool_LikeYou 0

Well... there have been more 'interesting' names. Take Blaket Jackson for example. I don't care how famous and loved you are, you do NOT name a child Blanket...

matt1990 0

at least he didnt call u ugly. stop bein debby downer.

Yeah, look on the bright side, if you work it, you could get A BRAND NEW CAR.

mintcar 9

This is incredibly disturbing. Try not to bring it up, it'll make for a very awkward moment.

if it's a stepdad, she can earn a bigger allowance.

Banana_Pancakes6 0

I just got a fortune cookie the other day saying "A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts", I think this comes into play nicely.

Shut the hell up Kykyshay. They don't need to change their picture. How would you feel if people told you to change yours? Its none of anyone else's concern what picture you have, nor is it your concern of theirs.

Agreed with 5, take it as a compliment. Alcohol brings out his raw, unbiased opinion! YDI for being hot, by the way.

this is true. thankfully someone other than myself realizes that. thank you!

As long as you're not a dude, then it's fine. ;)

This fml would be so much better I'd OP was a dude!

how would it be any worse if the op was a dude?

haha well that's kind of awkward but at least it's a complement