By Anonymous - 29/11/2009 16:57 - United States

Today, my ceiling fan was rocking violently so I turned it off. I stood under it trying to figure out what the problem is, it fell on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 560
You deserved it 13 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Josher47 0

Stood right under it, did ya? Guess you're not a big fan of common sense.

Comments

Josher47 0
mzbabygurl97 0

WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE??? shouldn't you at least have a broken neck or somthing smh.........

birds_fml 7

Ceiling fans aren't that heavy, geez. And it's not like it's that far to fall from the ceiling to your face, like a couple feet maybe depending on how tall you are.

When we get invaded by aliens you'll be standing there trying to figure out what they are, whether you just woke up in front of a huge movie screen or whether maybe you sleepdrugged yourself with hallucinogens, and either are quite unlikely but in the end you'll stand there so long that @^@$^#&%! happens to you while we've all already gone into hiding.

I've always had a fear of that happening to me. My fan clicks every second and is really old because I live in a Queenslander.

Leward 0

Well, atleast you found out what was wrong with it. Hope you're not hurt that badly.

I'm afraid of fans. If mine was rocking violently, I'd tie my mom to the couch and see she'd die.

TheCurlyTheory 0
roaminginsomniac 0

I guess you could move faster, or earn the nickname Turtle

tokintot07 0

hahaha. well that sucks. I hope your face is doing well.

Stood right under it, did ya? Guess you're not a big fan of common sense.

AndelleRae 9
SillyPoop 0

Not much common sense at all for this one! Dummy!

mmmyeahsaraa 0
Skull_300 0

What the ****? ...Today, I smelled something nasty. I became violently ill. It was dog shit in my living (under that area where the ceiling fan used to be). So, I went to see why the dog shit there. I found myself standing in dog shit.

Tonisha123 0

Wow too bad you would probably be dead if that really happened

Yeah, the guy who thought up the theory of evolution is annoyed that someone got hurt by a fan *rolls eyes*

But still. It fell on his -face-. I don't lift many ceiling fans, but I assume they're pretty heavy. Taking something really heavy right to the face (*giggle*) should cause some pretty bad damage, right?

livvyluvlaf 8

kaySL you made it sound like you implied it was on when you mentioned "blood sprinkler." a bump on the head by a not spinning ceiling fan wouldn't cause blood. Maybe a bloody nose at the most, but that's all.

xenomorph 0

1. Find what component of the ceiling fan failed. 2. Repair or replace that component. 3. ???? 4. PROFIT!!!1!!!one!!

that's funny as long as u weren't really hurt. if you were then sorry

OHIOxRAIN 0

bet youll never do that again, right?