By stranded - 19/05/2011 11:46 - United States

Today, my car ran out of gas. I was 20 feet away from the gas pump and the only person I could ask for help was the attendant, who'd asked me out a week ago. I'd said no, and so did he. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 856
You deserved it 15 961

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's all this BS about karma? She's allowed to date whomever she wants.

Karma? If I was a girl, I don't think that I'd want to date a gas station attendant either.

Comments

hmm maybe u should just put it in neutral and push it

there you go... I pushed my car down the road for like 200 feet to a gas station by myself

SMGnow 0

u have car and he has to work at gas station

awe poor beebee :( I agree with #1 though, that's karma for you

yourlifesfucked 0

You can't push a car 20 feet? Maybe once you get your tank fille you should drive to a gym. YDI for bein' a wuss.

sxe_beast 11

What if SHE were driving a huge SUV? As a I guy I don't think I could push my range rover. It's big and would be awkward to push alone. Don't you have to also have someone steer the vehicle? What if she were in the process of turning and was facing diagonally towards the pump. Like are you supposed to push and hope that it magically turns? Your ignorance is astounding.

assuming she was in the gas station parking lot all she has to do is get it within range of the hose, **** orientation, all those other bastards can go around her (though if it'll take her more than a minute or two to fill up I'd fill it enough to crank and move it then continue

ReynshineCutting 10

Again we don't know what she drives. If it's a Prius, she's a wuss (and still would be even if she could push it), if it's a truck or a larger SUV she might not be able to and that's no big deal. Also, she might be able to push it from the back but trying to push a larger vehicle while trying to steer can be damn near impossible. I can push my H3 from the back but not the drivers side door while trying to steer.

yourlifesfucked 0

I have pushed my dad's explorer by myself for a couple hundred feet when it broke down. It really isn't that hard once you get it going, just throw it in neutral, brace your shoulder on the inside driver side door frame, and don't stop. YOUR ignorance is astounding. So what if it's heavy? That's why cars have wheels numbnuts.

ReynshineCutting 10

The key phrase you mentioned is "once you get it going". It's harder to get a bigger vehicle going than a smaller vehicle.

yourlifesfucked 0
sxe_beast 11

Especially if she were a tiny, petite gal. 5'2, 110, pencil skirt, heels?! The point is we don't know. So assumptions shouldn't be made in regards to whether they're a wuss or not.

FreebirdIII 1

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

What's all this BS about karma? She's allowed to date whomever she wants.

ROFL, that's right! Next thing we know, she'll be posting that she hasn't had a date in months and that she regrets turning down the offers.

joshswensoon15 0

work out a deal duh, winning

RedPillSucks 31

20 feet? You probably could have pushed it that far. But seriously, buy a gas can from the station and walk the 20 feet to put some gas in your car. There are multiple options.

you must have been typing your comment as I was typing mine!

if you can't push it to the pump, put enough in a Jerry can to move it then top it up at the pump?!