By G. Briones - 23/11/2011 19:14

Today, my brother lost his first tooth, so I told him the tooth fairy is going to give him money. He now thinks The Rock is going to show up in his room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 863
You deserved it 7 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least its better than Hebert the pedophile showing up in his room....

dtbomb 3

O man if the Rock came into my room I would be scared shitless because he is massive

Comments

Take his tooth so the Rock comes to your room!

FMLsOhilarious 6

How is this an FYL? Who cares what your little brother thinks? Kids will believe what they want and then they'll grow up and realize it's not true. I really don't see how this is bad or an FYL...

At least pedo bear won't show up? But the Rock is still awesome;)

omg if he showed up in my room .... ew , imagine what those big hands could do :s

What do you mean by " imagine what those big hands could do" O.o

63. Do we need to have a talk about the birds and the bees?? If so, then the simple answer is they like to ****! And she wants the rock!

That's gross. No one wants to know about your fantasies about what you would do with the rock. I doubt he would ever even go for you if it was possible that you met him.

Ew? I'd let him Rock Bottom me any day, I don't know what that "ew" is for.

sinking_fish 12

161- Thank you, Captain Obvious. Because the Rock is definitely going to go for a 15 year old girl. Give me a break.

193- my point was that no one wants to hear her fantasies. Keep them to yourself. And you for one need to read my comment again. I said I DOUBT (which means I don't think) the rock would EVER EVEN GO FOR HER if it was possible that they ever met.

sinking_fish 12

262- I don't need to read your comment again. I commented back based off of how I read it the first time. But anyhow, no need to argue, especially when I can see your point. Happy Turkey Day.

Hey, who doesn't want to dress up a the rock?

FHL that he had to watch such a terrible movie.