By loveless - 24/09/2009 04:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I surprised my girlfriend with U2 tickets. Still no action. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 171
You deserved it 33 533

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seriously. if you want sex just ask for it. girls are not obligated to respond to gifts with sexual favors.

jchansfan 0

LOL Who cares you get to see U2 w/ your girlfriend! =) But I really hope that's not the main reason you bought the tickets lol, somethings even Bono can't make happen... :P Either way this FML is great... =)

Comments

jchansfan 0

LOL Who cares you get to see U2 w/ your girlfriend! =) But I really hope that's not the main reason you bought the tickets lol, somethings even Bono can't make happen... :P Either way this FML is great... =)

Dude, hush up. It's U[*******]2! She should've been the butter to your toast and let you spread her.

Yeah, Rach, split that open like you're slowly pulling apart a week-old grilled cheese sammich.

I was thinking more like pulling the pepperonis off a pizza. /Has a U2 ad to the right now. I guess OP's girl is going to be a groupie instead.

Dude, no. Pepperoni's off a pizza? Your foreplay must be really awkward. I'm all about the butter man. ALL ABOUT THE BUTTER!

jchansfan 0

o_O'... I can't keep up with you kids and you're dirty metaphores... lol :P

Would you like to take a test drive? Around the block...?

I'd love to parralel park you, Rachel. Find a nice tight spot.

I'm more of a hotdog person. Can I pop your hood? (Hood is a part of female genitalia, by the way. I learned this when my friend pierced hers.....)

I have more of a thing for funnel cakes...

Jessica_Carnage 0

Haha, if you're young, that's why you didn't get any action. U2. Really? But if you're old, then your life sucks, lol.

yeaa funnel cakes. i wanna buy you at a carnival and eat you with a fork and realized i just ate really crappy leftover hot dog buns recycled and mushed together with some dandruff on top

geek and playa do NOT mix you fucknut. psycho creepy stalker much though? :D

As a certified grammar nazi I would like to inform you that you probably meant to say "your" instead of "you're". To clarify, this comment is directed at commenter number seven.

56: shut the hell up man, u2 is awesome! mate, my boyfriend would get sex for 10 years straight if he got me u2 tickets!

I would give you some action if you took me to U2.

I love this FML: Short, Sweet and to the point. Literally every guy is thinking "Jeeze, what a prude" and all the girls are "Well with an attitude like that.."

I went to the U2 concert in chicago, if your girlfriend doesn't appreciate that, then dum her.

evilspongebob 0

i agree that concert was badass. beware though.... bono might hit it before you

woot fifth. lol i am no troll. u2 sucks but just wait till u get to the consert ;•)

I cant belive u is that all u care about ******* hell she probly loves the tickets but u still have to repect her

you are an ass, I hope and pray she never gives it to you!

Surprise her with a ring, if still no action, then you really are screwed.

seriously. if you want sex just ask for it. girls are not obligated to respond to gifts with sexual favors.

u2 tickets are butter on her biscuit, and everyone likes buttered biscuits and gravy(you)