By Anonymous - 18/09/2010 06:31 - United States

Today, I was bringing the garbage cans inside and noticed one felt a little heavy. I opened it, only to find a raccoon. A very angry raccoon. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 446
You deserved it 2 928

Same thing different taste

Comments

I had the same problem. You can solve it by shooting the raccoon, or putting poison in the trash.

Did he get you? I hope not. I would be worried about rabies.

I like how this stuff only happens to girls I bet OP is blond

KingDingALing 9
fakeaccountX 6

Ahhhhhhhhhh it's everywhereeee it's in my raccoon wounds :)

hairt 4

#38 really?? :( haha. they look so fluffy...

JayJayAttackAtta 5

23, don't listen to him. raccoons are very cute. my biology teacher even has a pet one named fric-frac. no lie

zerobahamut03 2

Omg the garbage bandit! Awww it must've been sooo freakin cute. did you hug it and take it as a pet? like the episode of king of the hill when bobby took one as a friend :)

Obecny75 0

How is finding a raccoon an FML? Unless it attacked you and you got rabies or something its really not a big deal at all.

kaijapapaya 0

Raccoons are vicious. Of course it's an FML when you intrude on a pissed off creature with claws.

yourlifesfucked 0

nah raccoons are cute. and sometimes vicious. but mostly cute.

I have a pet raccoon & yes she is very cute & sweet & cuddly. Sleeps w/ me & everything However if she doesn't like u she will attack & bite the shit outta u. She doesn't care for my husband much. FHL huh.

Gorillaninja 0

Are u really that stupid? If it was a rat it is still an FML.

jew_lala 11

You all are city slickers- wild raccoons when cornered: aka garbage!! can are extremely crazy and agreesive and they can grow to the size of 50lb dog!

You deserve it for doing manual labor. who does that anymore?

TigerMania09 0

haha sucks for you but is it her fault cause ur the one who got the ticket