By Anonymous - 17/01/2012 13:20 - Australia

Today, my boyfriend, who is supposed to protect me from murderers and rapists, had an emotional breakdown because he was so excited that I'd cooked french fries for dinner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 974
You deserved it 27 929

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's a good thing isn't it? He was happy you made him something he enjoys. Food always gets to us men.

perdix 29

He's protecting you from murderers, yet you are trying to kill him from the inside. Ingrate!

Comments

shooz89 3
shooz89 3

if he was so overjoyed he was moved to tears, you obviously dont cook enough french fries.

Why are you expecting him to protect you from murderers and rapists? I highly doubt he's super man, men can be murdered and raped too. Don't expect so much.

I agree, his job is to be your friend, confidant and partner, not your personal bodyguard. If you want a bodyguard, they generally want to be paid.

Yourheadache 19

And gum.... No?? Aaawwee im sorry then.

I'm supposed to be my girl's bodyguard, but pay's been sparse lately... Time to faint at the sight of french fries...

What do French fries have anything to do with murderers and rapists? It's not like you made them while you were getting mugged.

fyl9907 0

I gave this a thumbs up simply because of your picture. Haha

1JDub 6

*note to self....dont go into any dark alleys with my bf....FML

"boyfriend, who is supposed to protect me from murderers and rapists" No, see what you want is a bodyguard.

I don't remember being a body guard being In the description when I signed up

Are you expecting to be murdered and raped...the opening line of this FML seems pointless...have you hired your boyfriend to protect you...that line bugs me for some reason.

briannajm 9