By theawfulpresent - 30/01/2013 00:28 - United States - Germantown

Today, my boyfriend tried to hypnotize me into breaking up with him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 414
You deserved it 3 442

Same thing different taste

Top comments

2 reasons to take his advice: A) he obviously doesn't want to be with you. B) He's an idiot....

What a coward, why doesn't he just break up with you? Unless you're some kind of psycho stalker who refuses to be broken up with, in which case I'd take the hint...

Comments

lishajoy777 14

"oh Im just gonna hypnotize my girlfriend today maybe I can maker her break up with me.... damn didnt work new plan"

LightsxOut 10

Why don't you hypnotize him back into believing that he's an idiot?

He needs to be hypnotized to realize that?

maybe he hypnotized you into going out with him, felt guilty after getting to know you and is trying to restore balance...yeah thats it.

perdix 29

Now, he'll get sympathy sex from the next girls who want to console him for you dumping him. Dumpers don't get pity *****, dumpees do.

klovemachine 24

Not unless the dumper lies about being the dumper

perdix 29

#57, that'll work if you live in a big city, but if you live in a small town, the dumpee could expose your lie, and you'd get sent back to the Jerk Store. I was dating this girl for three years and the last one sucked, and just as I was about to dump her, she dumped me. What a blessing! I milked it for all it was worth!

dontpanic_fml 32

My ex tried to pull this shit. He honestly tried to get me to cheat on him with a friend so either I would break up with him or he could break up with me. These people are sick; he should've just broken up with you. For your sake I hope you granted his wish.

RedPillSucks 31

How in the world did he try to get you to cheat on him? *Check out my friend Josh? Don't you think he's hot? I'll be out of town all week and he's volunteered to check up on you while I'm gone. I hear he likes to sleep around, but you wouldn't step out on me, would you*

dontpanic_fml 32

Close. He had our mutual friend meet us at a club during a party after (as I found out later) intentionally being distant, picking a fight and leaving me for most of the evening. He was also a troubled serial cheater. He did break up with me the next morning when he found out I wasn't a cheater. Details were later revealed to me by another mutual friend. I'm sorry, are you honestly inquiring or are you trying to imply that I made that up? Because maybe I shouldn't have posted it but I can't think of a single reason in the world why I would make something like that up.

RedPillSucks 31

No, I was honestly inquiring, if a bit incredulously. Sometimes human behavior just boggles my mind.

dontpanic_fml 32

Oh yes, it is mind boggling for sure. Very mind boggling...

So in the end, you broke up with him. Are you sure you did it of your own volition?

Talk about spineless... If my boyfriend did that I'd take the hint and dump him. You deserve better OP.

spliit_fml 8

Seems like you didn't care enough to break up with him after that.