Get out

By Anonymous - 23/09/2020 14:01 - United States

Today, my boyfriend tried to break up with me again, and actually offered me gas money so that I would leave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 521
You deserved it 1 970

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What do you mean he "tried to"? If he wants to break up it's over, full stop.

ojoRojo 27

Sooo why are you still trying to be with him? He’s your ex. Let him go.

Comments

What do you mean he "tried to"? If he wants to break up it's over, full stop.

ojoRojo 27

Sooo why are you still trying to be with him? He’s your ex. Let him go.

That's a low-ball offer. Keep negotiating a fair break-up fee. You should be able to get a nice car out of the deal!

redvibes23 14

Tried to? Let him break up with you. If he’s trying to pay you to leave, he doesn’t want you anymore so why are you staying and not letting him?

Sticking around and forcing a relationship on someone who is clearly trying to end things is controlling and quite likely emotionally abusive, especially if you’re doing things like getting angry, threatening or making yourself the victim to get him to stay. Worst docuhebag move I have seen was a friend/colleague of mine who’s fiancée threatened to kill Himself when she tried to break it off. (She eventually did leave him anyway) It’s over, move on. Don’t be that crazy ex who he has to get a restraining order.

If he's tried to break up with you before then I'm quite confused as to why you're still together. Why in the world would you try to hold on to someone who doesn't want you?? ydi

bl3ur0z3 17

TRIED to? What, you're forcing him to be in a relationship against his will and refusing to leave?

Wadlaen 23

Tried to? Again? So you're still together, and are planning to be for the rest of your lives? Or are you waiting for a better offer?

What the hell? It's abusive to force or coerce someone to stay in a relationship when they want to break up. Don't let your gender or anything else make you think it's okay.

Again? I know women having trouble listening is a bad stereotype but damn, you’re not doing us any favours! You’re coming off as CRAZY! Get some self respect!