By Anonymous - 30/08/2010 06:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told everyone I queef during sex. Even his parents are calling me "Cooter Pooter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 886
You deserved it 6 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Your boyfriend is an arsehole.

Seriously, some of you talk like you're still stuck in prepuberty. Especially #26. A "queef" is nothing more but trapped air which gets out. There is not even any fragrance to it. Therefore it does have NOTHING to do with hygienics. There should be mandatory IQ tests for individuals wanting to use the internet. Just like a driver license.

Comments

thats probably one of the funniest things ive ever heard!

116 holy shit they've been married 30 years and have never had sex?! that's impossible.

Naturally, if you wait until marriage you are not going to queef and sex will suddenly become wonderful! Honestly, give the OP a break.

I really wish more emphasis would be put on people learning about their bodies. No, the air in a woman's ****** has nothing to do with the size of a man's penis. It also has absolutely nothing to do with hygiene. When a woman is aroused her uterus naturally expands and pulls upwards. It's called the tenting (or ballooning) effect. Look it up if you don't believe me. Now, the action of sex may not help the fact, but I'm not too sure about its exact roles, but whether you have intercourse or not, there is air if you become aroused enough. Either way, it's got to escape somehow, and sometimes certain positions push more out at once.

ThankfullyNotYou 1

Are you serious? That is so disrespectful all around. Your boyfriend had no right to talk about you like that to his parents and quite frankly it is disgusting that he does. The whole family sounds immature. Seriously, dump his ass and move on. None of those people deserve to reproduce anyway.

redsabre 0

this is a classy family... run, run far away!