By Anonymous - 30/08/2010 06:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told everyone I queef during sex. Even his parents are calling me "Cooter Pooter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 886
You deserved it 6 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Your boyfriend is an arsehole.

Seriously, some of you talk like you're still stuck in prepuberty. Especially #26. A "queef" is nothing more but trapped air which gets out. There is not even any fragrance to it. Therefore it does have NOTHING to do with hygienics. There should be mandatory IQ tests for individuals wanting to use the internet. Just like a driver license.

Comments

Every girl queefs after sex. Wtf. Is this website full of eight year olds? Forcing air into a body always makes the body force it back out (burping). When your dick, toys, or fingers force air in, her cervix/uterus will respond by forcing it out. Be happy she isn't an ass, and doesn't force the air out while you're inside of her.

beancoinc 0

your bf is a dumb ass for not understanding why or how it happens, have him pull out & you push the air out then you both giggle & keep going. if that's your most embarrassing sexual moment your doing good, just keep it between you both, telling the family is not cool!

haha aww i dont mind queefing :-) sometimes during the heat of the moment can make both partners smile

alicia_was_here 3

they killed my cooter ;( queefing is natural, it's not something that should be taken seriously because it just happens sometimes. if i queefed in bed i know i definitely would be laughing and just shrug it off. but that does not make it okay for your boyfriend to broadcast it. if it really bothers you, try talking to him about it and if he's a decent guy, he'll stop. then hopefully it will die down with everyone else calling you that.

dubstep87 0

#31 is right! and it is just air idk why everyone is trippin if it bothers u just make sure he's not ramming u fast cause that's what will get u full of air. and maybe you should tell everyone he has a baby dick that he tries to hard to **** u thus the reason for so much air. then laugh and just have everyone calling him BABY DICK!

UGH you nasty *****. Just kidding. Actually you boyfriend should be proud. That means he's hitting that shit in just the right spot. Keep in Queefing girl.

queefing doesn't mean he's hitting the right spot.

Your BOYfriend has no manners whatsoever. That is something personal and should not be advertised to everyone and their brother. (notice the BOY is larger >> he's acting like a 12 year old BOY) I would find a new BF that is a little more maturer. (just a sugestion)

Haha that happens to me all the time. It happens when guys are rough so it's not your fault. I always blame it on my boyfriend. Just embarrass him by telling everyone that he's terrible in bed or something. IDK that's what I would do.