By Anonymous - 30/08/2010 06:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told everyone I queef during sex. Even his parents are calling me "Cooter Pooter." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 886
You deserved it 6 924

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FFML_314 11

Your boyfriend is an arsehole.

Seriously, some of you talk like you're still stuck in prepuberty. Especially #26. A "queef" is nothing more but trapped air which gets out. There is not even any fragrance to it. Therefore it does have NOTHING to do with hygienics. There should be mandatory IQ tests for individuals wanting to use the internet. Just like a driver license.

Comments

@82 So now people who wait till they're married to have sex are automatically gay AND republican? Just because someone actually has a religion that they actually follow the word of does not equal those things. Sorry that it's not cool to be religious, but some people actually try to believe in something instead of just doing whatever makes them feel good.

tondog2121 0

number 116 bullshit. 30 years and no sex. I guarantee your uncles been cheating her fat ass

skascraper 0

u totally deserve this... lmfao

LeslieFashipn201 0

he's a jerk. dump him, maybe? i think so.

so....basically the vag is deflating? :P

wow.......what a tool..............how about you laugh at him when he can't get a boner.........THEN maybe he'll realize how UNfunny it is to tell others about ur queefing......unless he's too immature to see how your laughing at him relates to his laughing at you.

lmfao @ #12 tht was gr8 op shld give it a go!

fuhfuhfuhfuckit 4

126 - that was really retarded. Having sex for the first time doesn't hurt to the point of tears. And if 'your love' has never had sex before, are you just never going to have sex with her because you're scared of hurting her? It will feel amazing eventually. Fag

Oh shut up. Sex feels different to everyone. Some chicks are fine, no pain at all, others actually hurt so much they cry, and then there's the poor ones who hurt so much they have to quit.