By sasquatch - 08/09/2012 04:03 - United States - Katonah

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend requested that I shave my lips so I spent an hour in the shower carefully removing every trace of pubic hair. Turns out he wanted me to shave my moustache, not my carpet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 749
You deserved it 33 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizza330 28

At least he didn't wax it off for you like that other guy did.

kate3101 15

Do not - and I can't emphasise this enough - DO NOT shave your face. You will end with stubble like a guy. Everyone has hair on their face, but if you don't want it, wax or use electrolysis. Don't touch shaving

Comments

Are you that girl whose boyfriend tried to wax her face?

Never shave your face, you'll get stubble! Good thing you shaved down there though, I think your boyfriend will like that better.

It took you an hour to shave your pussy...? Was it really that hairy? It takes me about 10 minutes tops to shave mine... Usually less...

A woman won't necessarily get stubble if she shaves hair on her face. It depends on how coarse the hair is. If the hair is fine, there will be no problems at all.

I don't get why there are so many YDIs here. OP didn't deserve a boyfriend calling attention to something that she's probably very sensitive about. As for it taking her an hour to shave her crotch, maybe she wasn't that hairy but wanted to get every single bit of hair that she could. We don't know the circumstances so we shouldn't really judge...okay this is FML, what am I saying? :D But still, I don't get all the YDIs.

lollipoplolo 8

Why would you shave your carpet? Might as well just remove it, takes a lot less time.

Ya I don't get it either. Just tear the old one out and roll in a new one. Or if she's lucky there might be hard wood under that carpet.

How the **** is it her fault she could tell and 1 they're both called lips.

Austyn57 1

dang how much hair did u have down there cubachka....gggggrrrrrr

You spent an hour on that? I understand but damn, an hour? I would give you a tip that I use to make it fast but I really don't want to go into those kinds of details on FML..